Five nights at Freddy's AU

H2Ocosmicpsycho had requested this. I hope you like it ✌✌

Brian_The Shy Night Guard
Evan_Foxy
Lui_Balloon Boy
Tyler_SpringTrap
David_Shadow Golden Freddy
Jonathan_Bonnie the Bunny

In this AU all of the FNAF are going to be combined together and Poor Brian the night guard XD

*******

~Night One~

Brian had listened to the guy on the phone and he stayed in office. He was nervous about this job because what he had from some of his friends, that some teenagers were killed here and stuffed into suits and it is said that they haunt the place at night. And Brian, himself was 18, he had just graduated from high school and moved out of his parents house and found to stay at while he worked here. Brian was watching the cameras and noticed that Foxy was missing from pirate cove and looked at all of the cameras and didn't see him. All of a sudden, Brian felt breathing on his neck. He gulped loudly and turned his head and sees a normal person dressed in Pirate clothing. He had black hair and brown eyes and tan skin. He didn't look like Foxy at all..

"Uh...." Was Brian could say

"You must be the new night guard." It spoke

"You can talk??" Brian asked

"Yes, I can. The name is Evan Fong and your name is Brian Hanby." Evan says

"I thought you were supposed to hurt me?" Brian whimpers

"You ain't like the other night guards. You are too cute to hurt!" Evan says as Brian blushes.

Evan grabs his chin and kisses Brian on the lips passionately and the night guard kisses back. Evan picks Brian up and puts him on the ground on his hands and knees. Evan starts taking the blushing Brian clothes as well as his own. Once Brian was naked and exposed, Evan  starts stroking Brian's dick and the poor 18 year old was making grunting noises. Brian cums into Evan's hand and he licks the cum off his hand and damn Brian tasted sweet. Evan wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole, earning a Moan from the night guard. Evan planted kisses down Brian's back to comfort him.

"Please, Evan~!!" Brian moans

"Please what, Brian?"

"Please fuck me hard and fast!!"

Evan takes the fingers out and slides his big dick inside of Brian, and the 18 year old adjusted to the big cock and Evan started thrusting in and out of Brian. Evan sees Brian throw his head back in pleasure and he knew that was close to cumming inside of Brian. With one more thrust, Evan cums inside of Brian, he pulls out of Brian who was breathing heavily and Evan helps clean up until 5:45 in the morning because it was almost time for Brian to go home and sleep.. Evan had to tell his robot friends about this Night Guard and how sexy he was...

~Night Two~ 

Brian was still sore as hell from last night and he sat down in the chair and watched the cameras and noticed Foxy(Evan) wasn't moving at all tonight, But SpringTrap was and headed towards where Brian was at. The 18 year old was expecting a robot to show but it wasn't a robot, it was very tall guy with blue eyes and Sandy brown hair with glasses on. He walks over to Brian, who was whimpering. The tall man smirks at the cute night guard. Evan was right, he was cute and sexy.

"You must be SpringTrap?" Brian says

"Yes I am, but you can call me Tyler. And you are the cute night guard Named Brian, that Evan was telling us about today!" Tyler says as he sees Brian blush bright red.

Tyler pinned Brian up against the wall and grinds onto Brian's ass and the shorter man groans at the movement behind him. Tyler grabs Brian's​ pants and starts stroking Brian and the poor 18 year old throws his head back in pleasure as Tyler strokes him. Brian cums into Tyler's hand. Tyler uses the cum as lube and puts them inside of Brian. The 18 year old rides the fingers and they hit a nerve inside of him.