CandyLand

LilSister8 help me with this !!!!
I hope you guys like it!!!

Enjoy and don't play the song until I say so lol!!!

Bottom: Brian
Top: Luke Craig Jonathan Marcel

Mentioned: Evan x Brian

*********

Brian was in his recording room/Bedroom, getting done with recording with Wildcat and Brock. He yawns and he saves his editing and heads for bed when he sees something odd in the corner of his room. He goes over to it and it was the CandyLand Board Game. He used to play this game all the time when he was a kid but why was it in here for? He doesn't remember getting this board game out for any reason unless he was drunk ?? He sighs and leaves it be because he was too tired and he needed sleep. He crawls into bed and goes to sleep... Unaware that wasn't going to be in his bed when he woke up the next day.......

~

Play Song!!!!

Brian doesn't feel his covers on his body. He opens his eyes and sees that he was in a strange place, there was Candy Canes, Lollipops, Ice Cream, and other kinds of sweets. He must have been dreaming, so he pinches himself but it hurts and now he knows that he wasn't dreaming. Brian now decides to find a way out of this strange place. Then he smells a sweet scent and follows it. It was bubblegum and he takes a bite of it and moans as he chews it. He starts eating more but doesn't know that his clothes were changing into a pink dress.. And he was also giving off a beautiful scent and causing other Candy like Humans to follow the scent...

~

Brian was standing there when he hears four sets of feet behind him. He turns and looks and he sees four very hot guys standing there. The tallest one had dark red hair and brown eyes and he smell like Strawberries. The next one had dark brown hair and blue eyes, he smell like Blueberries. Next one had dark skin, brown hair and brown eyes but he smelled like grapes and the last one, had pink hair and blue eyes and he smelled like Cotton Candy. Brian blushes and looks down and sees that he was in a short pink dress.

"We haven't seen you around before, you must be new. I'm Luke, this Jonathan, Marcel and Craig. We followed your scent here because you were eating on Bubblegum and it happens to every new person here!" Luke says kissing Brian's hand and the poor blushes redder.

"Do you know why you are here?" Craig asked

Brian nods his head 'no' and he tells him that he went to bed last night and then he wakes up here and starts to eat on the bubblegum.

"The reason why you are here is because it is courting season for us and we need to mate!" Marcel says

"But why me though?" Brian says messing with his short dress.

"Because you are pure and kind heart person that's why CandyLand picked you!" Jonathan says

The four guys decided to sit down and talked with Brian. They were actually human once upon a time but The Evil Red King Licorice casted a spell on them and made them human/candy. All of a sudden, Brian starts to feel weird and he was changing into his candy form but he still looked human. The guys get turned on a little bit until they all smell Licorice and they help Brian up from the ground and Protected him.

"Well, Well... A New Candy member... His scent smells beautiful so I came looking for him and here he is!!" Says the King Licorice looking at Brian with list in his eyes.

Just then, the guys get attacked by a licorice roots from the ground and it keeps the four guys there.

"Run Brian!!!" Luke yells as the newest candy human runs.

This Makes Evan grin and he chases after the Bubblegum Brian.

Brian keeps looming behind him as he makes it a very dark looking forest that look like Red Licorice and he could hear the King still coming after him. He heads into the Licorice Forest without looking back. But he ends being tied down by the Licorice. Brian struggles but the Licorice keeps him still. Brian sees the King and whimpers as he started to touch his face.

"Leave me alone!!!" Brian yells but he whimpers as Evan touches him.

"You like that don't you, Bubblegum boy?" He says

"Fuck off!!" Brian yells again

"I will be the one doing the fucking and making you my little Queen!" Evan whispers into his ear.

"Like hell you will!!!" Luke says

The other three were behind him and they looked pissed. Brian struggles as he sees them. Luke and Evan fought each other while the others worked on the Licorice that bound Brian. Fortunately, King Licorice runs off, warning them that he will have revenge and Have Brian as his queen. Brian blushes as he hugs them all and thanks them for saving him. Luke Carries Brian back to their area of candies and lays him on the ground and takes Brian's pants off and sucks him off. The Bubblegum human moans at the feeling of being sucked on. The other three pleasure him by soft kisses and playing with his neck and nipples. Brian cums into Luke's mouth and the red head takes his mouth off of Brian's and he wets his fingers and puts them inside of Brian and smaller male moans but it's cut off by Marcel kissing him on the lips, it tasting like Grapes. Craig and Jonathan plants soft kisses on each side of Brian's belly. Luke cums inside of Brian and pulls out of him and let's the next candy human have him, which was Craig. He slams into Brian without warning because the smaller male didn't need prep and Craig goes to town as he hears Brian moans out and goes faster until he cums inside of Brian. Marcel has his turn but goes slow on him to keep him for hurting so much. But he picks up the pace as he hears Brian moan and grunt at the pace. Marcel cums inside of Brian. And Jonathan was to fuck Brian, just like Marcel he goes slow and not hurt Brian but picks up speed and releases his seed into Brian. The smaller male passes out from being fucked by four candy guys...

Over the years Brian became their queen and had many kids and nobody bother him ever again. His lovers protected him and made love to him whenever they could when the kids weren't around or asleep....

*********

I hope you guys like this!!!