Surprises!!!

Here is another​ chapter to my book. Hope you like it!!! And I had to add this drawing that my friend drew me!! Anyway you enjoy!!!

Pairing: MiniRiser

**********

Brian whimpers as Craig puts a vibrator up his ass. Today was great for their friends to come over and Craig forces Brian to do something that he doesn't like to do. But Brian doesn't have a choice it's either do this or be tied up to a bed all day and get punished after everyone leaves. But what Brian didn't know was that everyone knew what Brian had to do.

"Now, stripped and put this on!!" Craig says

(Author: Poor Brian!!!)

Brian puts on the smutty dress. Then Craig adds a leash and collar, a gag in Brian's mouth and handcuffs. Brian blushes bright red and tries to move away from Craig but the taller male pulls on the leash.

"Where do you think you are going, Slutty Maid?" Craig says in Brian's ear.

Just than the door bell rings and Brian whimpers as Craig drags him downstairs to the living room and Craig pushes him down on the couch as he answers the door.

"Damn Craig, I didn't think you were this kinky with Brian!!" Tyler says with a smirk

"I wish he was mine, I would fuck him senseless in that slutty outfit!!" Marcel says as Brian tries to move but he gets stopped by Brock holding the leash with a smirk.

"I swear if you weren't​ dating Craig, I would fuck you over and over and you wouldn't walk for weeks!!" Brock says

"Holy Shit!!! That's hot!!" Jonathan says

Brian whimpers as the guys surrounded him and talked dirty to him. But Craig enters the room with snacks and drinks.

"Brian here is just going to watch us while we play video game! Isn't that right, Brian?" Craig says pushing a button on the vibrator's remote control.

"Mmmmmmmmpht!!!!!" Brian moans

*LATER*

Brian was thrown on the bed. Their guests just left for the night and Craig was horny as fuck because of all the moaning and grunting that Brian did the whole time their friends were over. Craig pulls down Brian's silk Black panties and sees pre cum on the tip of his Cock. Brian whimpers feeling cold air hit his cock.

"Brian~" Craig says teasingly

"Fmmm Mmm Cmmm!!!" Brian whines

"Oh I will but first I'm going to watch as you squirm for my attention.~" Craig says

Craig strips his clothes off and watches Brian squirm for his Attention.. Craig takes the gag out and vibrator out, throwing the items into the "TOY BOX".

"You ready my little Irishman!?" Craig asked

"P-please Craig I need you in need. I want to feel your big cock in my tight hole~" Brian moans

"Who is the slut for Big Daddy's Cock!!" Craig says

"I AM!!~" Brian yells

Craig slams into Brian and starts thrusting fast and hard.

"Big Daddy Craig p-please fill me up, I like it when you fill me up with your cum!~" Brian whines

"I will for my little Slutty​ Irishman!!!~" Craig yells

They both cum at the same time, Brian let's out scream as he cums all over his Daddy's chest. Craig pulls out and Brian crawls over to him and licks his mess up that he made and Craig Pat's him on the head.

"You are a good little slut, Brian!" Craig says

"But I am your slut Big Daddy Craig!~"  Brian says

Craig uncuffs Brian takes off the dress and they cleaned each other off and crawled into bed.

*BONUS CLIP*

Craig had recorded the whole thing and give his friends DVDs of it and they all had nosebleeds because of it!!!

************

I hope you guys like it!!!