Evil! Evan x Bottom! Brian x Evan

I was watching this video on YouTube and I thought of this. I know it's about Vanoss and Delirious but Brian is replacing Jonathan in this little story. The good Evan is kinda Bottom but not really just Brian being Bottom

Anyway hope you like it and enjoy!!
And I don't own this video!!!
******

Brian kisses his boyfriend Evan Fong goodnight and heads upstairs to their bedroom. Evan stayed up and edited his videos. Brian yawns into his hand and opens the door to the bedroom and turns on the light and changes into his night clothing and headed​to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He feels arms wrapped around his middle, Brian and looks up in the mirror and sees Evan standing there.

"I thought you were staying up to editing your videos, Evan babe?" Brian says wiping his mouth.

"I'm not the Evan you know, Babe!" Says the red eyed Evan

Brian eyes widen as he sees Evan's eyes turn red. The younger male starts struggling in this person's​ grip.

"I love when you struggle Brian, it's such a turn on?" Says Evil Evan

"Who are you?" Brian says

"The names Vanti but you called me master!" Vanti says

Vanti puts a knife up to Brian's throat and the younger male whimpers. The Evil Evan leads Brian downstairs to where Evan was and he sees him tied up and gagged to a chair. Vanti pushes Brian down on the couch and ties Brian's hands up.

"What are you doing??" Brian asked

"Oh, me and you going to have some fun while the other me watches." Vanti says chuckling

Vanti stripes Brian of his clothes and his as well. Evan whimpers into the gag as he watches his beloved Boyfriend get pleasure by his other self.  Brian moans as Vanti bites down on his neck. The Evil Evan smirks while doing this and looks over at Evan and smirks.

"Aww, is little Evan getting jealous of this. Maybe I could let Brian suck you off while I fuck him!!" Vanti says as Brian blushes.

Vanti pulls Brian up from the couch puts him in front of Evan's huge​ cock that was covered by clothing. Vanti pulls Evan's clothes off. Brian Blushes bright red at Evan's hard on.

"Fucking suck him off, Brian or do you want to be punished for not doing it!" Vanti says

Brian does the unthinkable and kicks Vanti in the dick makes a run to the phone but is stopped when something hits him over the head and he blacks out.

~

"Let him go, Vanti!!"

Brian hears Evan say as he opens his eyes and looks around. He was naked and exposed to Vanti. Brian was gagged and sees Evan chained to the wall. Brian was laying on a bed and tied up to it. He pulls at the ropes and whimpers. This gets Vanti attention.

"My little Angel is awake! Good time for some fun!!" Vanti says

"He is not yours Vanti!!!" Evan yells

"Didn't I tell you to shut up!!" Vanti says punching Evan square in the stomach.

"Emmmmph!!!" Brian screams into the gag.

Brian struggles as Vanti climbs into the bed and strokes him. Brian moans as this happens. Evan yelled and screamed at Vanti. After a few minutes of stroking Brian, the younger male cums onto his belly.

"You're such a slut for me, Ain't you Brian!!" Vanti says smirking

Brian shakes his head no and Vanti grabs his hair and pulls. Brian screams as his hair was pulled. Vanti stops and licks his fingers and puts them into Brian without warning. Brian squirms at the feeling of this. Brian was a virgin and wanted to wait but Vanti didn't care about it.

"Please leave him, Vanti. He is a virgin and waited to wait until we were ready!!!" Evan says crying and struggled against the cuffs on his hands.

"That makes it more fun for me!!" Vanti says as he pulls his fingers out and slides into Brian and starts thrusting harder and faster.

Brian screams as Vanti keeps doing this until he cums inside of him.

"Now the fun part, you get to suck your Dear Boyfriend off and this time I will hold you down while you do it!!" Vanti says

Vanti unties Brian's hands but reties them and they over to where Evan was at. Vanti pushes Brian up to Evan's cock and the younger male puts his mouth on Evan's cock. Evan moans as his younger lover sucks him off and Vanti  plays with Brian's nipples twisting them and Brian moans as Evan cums into his mouth. Brian takes his mouth off of Evan.

"Brian, turn around and put your ass up against his cock!" Vanti says

Brian looks up at Evan and older male nods at him.

"Go on ahead Babe it's okay!" Evan says

Brian pushes his hole onto Evan and slowly adjusted to Evan's cock. Evan starts to thrust harder and faster. Brian starts to get hard again and has pre cum on his cock.

"Ahhh.... Evan I'm so... Please~!!" Brian moans

After a few more thrusts Evan cums inside of Brian and the younger male cums as well. Brian was tired, he pulls off of Evan and falls to the floor but Vanti catches Brian and takes him over to the bed and covers him up. Vanti unchains Evan and kisses him and they head over to the bed and go to sleep with Brian in between them.

******

Hope you guys like it and see ya in the next chapter!!! ✌✌✌✌✌