Superheros

Me and H2Ocosmicpsycho thought of this one!! Hope you like it!!

Pairings: TerrorCipherSnuckel, H2OCosmicVanoss, MadWrecker, RubyWild and KayleeLadd

******

Shannon wakes up feeling very odd for some reason. She opens her eyes and sees that she isn't in her boyfriends house and sees all the other girls tied up to standing up metal tables. Shannon tries to move but she couldn't do nothing.

"I see you are awake, good let the torture began!" Says a familiar voice

~

Brian and his superhero friends arrive home to their big house and they noticed their girlfriends weren't in the house anywhere. They all were going to go on a date. Then all their phones go off.

"Hello, superheroes! I see that you notice your little weaknesses ain't at home!!" Says Sea Nanners

The villain turns the phone camera around and the heroes were shocked at they saw. Shannon was screaming as Markiplier was cutting into her skin and drawing blood. Cosmic was crying as she was getting punched every part of her body by Cartoonz. Ruby was squirming and struggling as she gets shocked by Jacksepteye. Kaylee was tied up above water where sharks were swimming at. Taylor yells and screams as she was cornered by giant snakes.

"You give up your powers or else!! Meet us by dock and we will return your weaknesses!" Sea Nanners say

~

The villains grabbed the girls tied up and gagged. They headed for the docks to wait for the heroes.

~

The heroes came to the docks and see their girlfriends tied up and gagged with the villains holding them still. The girls were whimpering and crying.

"Oh good, you guys are here! You ready to give up your powers?" Sea Banners asked

"Yes!" They all say as the girls whimper and shake their heads.

But what the villains didn't know was that the heroes had a plan. Sea Nanners and his group of villains dropped the girls and walked over to the group of heroes. The girls watched in silence as their boyfriends get down on their knees. Brian had a smirk on his face and he moves fast and hits all the villains with his super speed powers. Jonathan  uses his water power and so does everyone else until the Villains are knocked out cold. They head over to their girls and untied them and took the gags out. The girls were weak from the tortured that was done on them and they pass out. The heroes head back to their shared house and they put them into the beds and treated to their wounds. The girls woke up the next day with the guys asleep next to him, cuddling close to them and the girls had smiles on their faces. They knew that no villain could never mess with them again!!!!

********

Hope you guys like it!!!