The Slime Monster

Here is another smut Terrorsnuckel :)

******

Brian noticed that Brock was acting strange lately. He decided to head over to Brock's house. He knocks on the front door and gets no answer and Brian walks inside. It was really dark in the house, not even a lamp was on. Maybe, Brock was sick and kept all the lights off. He turns the flashlight on his phone and sees something moving to the upstairs.

"Brock, are you there?" Brian yells

Brian gets up stairs and looks around and sees Brock's door wide open. Brian wonders if he should go into the room. He slowly walks in the room and the door shuts on it's own. He grabs the door handle and noticed the door was locked.

"Brock, please open the door! You are scaring me!" Brian says

He hears laughter somewhere in the room and turns on the light and sees something strange in the corner of the room.

"You shouldn't have turn on the light, Babe!" Brock says

Brian tries to make a run for it, but Brock throws some green looking slime at Brian's feet and he fells. Brian tries to get the slime off but ends up getting his hands stuck to the slime on his feet. Brock smirks and picks up his prize. He throws him onto the bed. Brian grunts and feels Brock getting on the bed. Brock starts taking Brian's clothes off and revealing Brian's hard on, Brock smirks at his blushing Boyfriend. Brock moves his boyfriend to where his ass is sticking out in the air.

"Brock, please don't do this!!" Brian says

Brock puts some of the weird slime on Brian's mouth to shut him up for awhile. Brock looks at his delicious boyfriend, who is struggling to move.

"You look so good tied up like this bad, maybe I should eat you." Brock says smirking as Brian's​ cheeks a bit red from the comment.

Brock starts jerking Brian off, who was grunting into the slime over his mouth. Brian cums into Brock's​ hand. Brock uses the cum and inserts his fingers into Brian. Brock kept moving around until he hit a certain spot and Brian moans Loudly into the slime gag. Brock pulls his fingers out and slides right into Brian and starts thrusting like there was no tomorrow. He was going balls deep when he hit the same spot a few moments ago. Brian  screams as Brock cums inside of Brian. Brock looks at his boyfriend who looks really scary and tired all at the same. He pulled the slime off of Brian and cuddles him and they both fell asleep.

*****

This is chapter is done. And yes the monster is from Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporate episode 1. I was watching it and got the idea from it lol. Hope you like it :) peace out ✌✌✌✌✌✌