The Graveyard

This is based in the harry potter and the Goblet of Fire. Where Harry and Cedric are in the graveyard. Brian as Harry and Cartoonz as Lord Voldemort. This will be smut and bondage. Hope you like it!!

Cartoonz x Bottom Brian x Snake Delirious
*******

Brian cries out as his friend Evan was killed by Sea Nanners. Ropes binded Brian and Sea Nanners gags him. The follower of Lord Cartoonz throws his master into the water and does everything to bring Cartoonz back to life. Brian as he sees Cartoonz moving towards where he was at. Brian struggles as The Dark lord touches him.

"Keep struggling, my dear boy. I like it!" Cartoonz says rubbing Brian's soft covered cock.

Brian whimpers as he keeps doing so. Cartoonz gets annoyed with Brian moving around a lot. Cartoonz gets a wicked idea and calls for his pet snake, Delirious. Brian's eyes goes wide as he sees the giant snake that close to him and struggles. Cartoonz speaks in snake language to Delirious and the snake wraps itself around Brian and keeps him still. Cartoonz pulls Brian's pants and boxers off. Brian whimpers as he feels the snake bite down on his neck. Cartoonz sucks on Brian's cock and the boy moans into the gag. Delirious licks the boy face, Brian moves his face away from the snake. Brian cums into Cartoonz mouth. The dark lord takes the gag off.

"P-please fuck me!!" Brian says

"With Pleasure ~!!" Cartoonz says with a smirk on his face

~

Brian was thrown into a dark room in chains. The snake was in there as well. Brian whimpers as it gets closer and it shifts into its human form.

"P-please don't hurt me!!" Brian whines

"I will never hurt my Masters slave!" Delirious says

Brian feels the snake like human rubs his naked body and the boy moans. Delirious loves those delicious moans that escape from the pretty boy's mouth. Delirious starts sucking on Brian's cock. Moans escape Brian's mouth. The boy cums into Delirious mouth.  Delirious lines himself up with Brian's hole and pushes inside. The boy grunts as he adjusted to the size and the snake starts thrusting in and out of Brian. The boys moans and grunts get louder and louder. Delirious pushes in one more time and he cums. The snake pulls out and shifts back into snake form. Brian falls asleep and the snake curls around Brian. Cartoonz comes into the room and sees the two pets asleep and smiles...

*********

Hope you guys like it!!!