Hardy Boys (Book) AU

H2Ocomiscpsycho wanted me to do this AU. Thanks for the idea Psycho!! Hope you guys like this

Enjoy :3

Bottom Brian x Top David

******

Brian wakes up from bad headache and and he opens his eyes and sees that he wasn't ​with his Friend David. He was in a dark room with one little window and that's it. Brian tries to move but both his feet and arms are bound to a chair. He whimpers into the gag in his mouth. He wonders how you got here. He tries to look around and see where he was at but he couldn't hardly move his head. He hears a door slam and he whines. He sees a man with a hockey mask on and the man walks over to Brian and grabs his chin.

"You and your friend are really nosy about getting into other people's business but that will stop once I get rid of you and then your friend!" The man says

The man walks over to a table get something when Brian sees his friend, David outside the window looking at Brian. He whimpers as the man comes back over with a knife in his hand.

"Hold still and this won't hurt.... Much" the man says with a insane laugh.

Brian closes his eyes but the pain never came. He opens his eyes and sees David fighting the man, David ends up knocking the insane man out and helps Brian get untied.

"Thanks for the help, David. I thought that crazy man was going to kill me!!" Brian says

The police was called and the crazy man was arrested and took to jail. The two guys head back to David's house to play some video games and what not. The case went well, they gotten a call from their boss, Evan Fong and told them thank you for solving the case and that they might have a new case in a few days from now. After talking to Evan, they headed into the kitchen to make some sandwiches, Brian had dropped something on the ground and he bends down to pick it up when he feels something rubbing up against his ass. He bites down on his lips to keep from groaning out.

"You know when you were tied up and gagged, you look so Fucking hot and I wanted to fuck you right then and there but I control myself and waited until nobody was around and now here you are bent over in front of me exposing your ass to me.." David says

With that, David grabs the shorter man and heads to his bedroom to have some fun with Brian. He throws the younger man down and starts taking both their clothes off. David sucks on Brian's neck and strokes Brian's dick. Brian grunts in pleasure as David keeps stroking him and the younger male cums in his hand. David stops sucking Brian's neck and licks his fingers and puts them into Brian's mouth. Brian tasted salty and he keeps sucking on David's fingers until he pulls them out of his mouth. David puts his fingers inside of Brian, who grunts in discomfort but gets use to it as the fingers move around inside until the fingers hit a nerve and he bucks off the bed. David knew what to do after that, he takes the fingers out and puts a condom on his dick and slides into Brian and the younger male groans out and throws his head back in pleasure.

"Please don't tease me, David!!" Brian screams

David starts thrusting harder and faster inside of Brian. David feels Brian tighten around his dick and he gives one more thrust and he cums inside of Brian. He pulls out of Brian and lays down beside of Brian and kisses Brian passionately and runs his hands through Brian's hair. And Brian wraps his arms around David and they stopped kissing and laid in each others arms and falls asleep...

*****

Hope you guys like this chapter :)