Hybrid AU

This was requested by Enneidra2
Hope you like it :)

*****

Brian a small blonde bunny hybrid with blue eyes. He was enjoying himself without a care in the world. It was spring time and he was excited that it was warm again, he hated the cold weather. He shafts into his human form but he has the ears and the cute little tail. He was a beautiful guy out of all the other hybrids. He sits in the grass on top of the hill. The wind was blowing and noticed a lone Fox hybrid walking his way. It was Brock an old friend of his since childhood. He waves at him and Brock shafts to his human form. He had black/brown hair and brown/green eyes. Brian really likes him but never shows it. Of course, Brock always flirts with him a lot but nothing past that. Brian decides to shaft back to bunny form and Brock changes into his fox. Brian felt strange all of a sudden, maybe he just moved too fast when he changed form. He tells Brock goodbye and heads back to his home unaware of Two Wolves following him.

~Brian~

Brock knew what was going on with Brian. He was going into heat and he didn't even know it. Brock catches up to his friends scent when he hears a scream not far from where he was at. Brock runs as fast as he could. He sees Brian in human form trapped between two bad looking guys.

"Stop it please, I need to get home! My mother will worry about me!!" Brian whimpers

"Me and my brother can give you a home if you mate with us!" One says

"No, he already has someone!!" Brock yells changing into his human form.

"Brock just ask me to be his mate and I wanted to go home and tell my dear mother about the news."  Brian says

"Whatever your lost Sweet cheeks!" The wolves say disappearing

Brock walks over to Brian and smells him in and pushes Brian against a tree.

"Brock, what are you doing?!?" Brian ask

"Mating with you that's what I'm doing!" Brock says stripping off his clothes behind Brian.

Brock helps Brian with his clothes. They both naked and Brock nibbles on Brian's ear and his best friend starts stuttering and moaning.

"You want this don't you, Brian!" Brock asked

"Yes, please but be gentle with me, Brock." Brian says stuttering

"I promise, Babe!" Brock says

Brock places soft kisses on Brian's shoulder and
Plays with Brian's nipples by twisting them. Brian grunts when he feels Brock's hard on on his back. Brian arches his back as Brock starts jerking him off.

"Ugh!!! Brock I'm about to cum from you doing this!?" Brian yells

"When cum baby!!!" Brock says

Brock keeps jerking Brian off and he cums in Brock's hand. Brock uses the cum and slides his fingers in and out of Brian. His partner grunts and groans as Brock moves his fingers inside of him.

"Please Brock!!" Brian whimpers

"Please what Brian!!" Brock asked

"Just fuck me already please!!" Brian says blushing madly

Brock takes his fingers out and inserts his dick into Brian and his grunts in discomfort but Brian gets use to it. Brock starts thrusting harder and faster.

"Brock I'm about to cum again!!!" Brian yells

"Me too babe! We'll cum together!!" Brock says as he gives one last thrust and the both cum.

They laid down on the ground tired and sweaty. Brian cuddles into Brock's chest and they fall asleep.

~Three years later~

Brian and Brock watched beautiful fox/bunny hybrid daughter named Cipher run around in their yard. She had beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked like Brian and also looked like Brock as well but not so much. They couldn't believe they had a child together. And Brian sighs happily and Brock looks over at him with a smirk.

"You wanna make another Baby, Brian?" Brock says

"For now, let's just Cipher grew up a little bit before adding more to the family!" Brian says

They ended up having four more kids after Cipher, one named Tyler Wilde, who was a full fox hybrid. Craig, who was a bunny hybrid. Luke was a fox bunny hybrid. And Ryan was a full Bunny hybrid. Brian and Brock couldn't be more happier....

*****
Hope you like this!!