Enchanted Fruits

Here is another chapter of my book! Hope you like it!! And it contains Berry inflation !! And IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!!!

Bottom: Brian, Evan, Tyler
Top: Brock, Jonathan, Craig

Enjoy!!!

★★★★★

Brian and his two friends were out walking in the forest behind Tyler's. They were teenagers and they were very bored and got tired of playing video games, so they all went for a walk in the woods. Brian was wearing a blue sweat pants and a blue jacket. Evan was wearing a red sweat pants and a red jacket. And Tyler was wearing a light pink jacket and light pink sweat pants. They get lost until they something sweet in the air and they followed the smell until they came across three people... Well more like Fairies but they weren't small like one though. The three noticed all kinds of fruits laying around and they gasped, getting the three fairies attention.

"Oh!! Humans!!" Says one in a sunset tank top and blue pants

"Hehehe, the one in red is cute!!" Says the one in blue jacket and black pants

"No, the one in the light pink jacket and sweat pants is cute!" Says the other fairy with pink hair and blue eyes.

The three humans blush at the comments and they went to look at the different fruits. The three fairies were Brock, Jonathan and Craig. They seemed to like the three humans and watch them look around at the fruits that just grew. Brian grabs a blueberry and puts it into his mouth and chews it. It tasted so good, he grabs a couple more and puts them into his month. Evan grabs a couple of strawberries and eats them and Tyler gets some grapes and eats on them.

"Humans please but careful about eating too many, these are enchanted fruits and they are made by us fairies!" Brock warns

Brian couldn't stop eating these blueberries but he felt kinda funny and he notices his hands were blue, he tries to wipe off the blue but it didn't come and then he hears a growl coming from his belly and he watched his belly swell to the size of a basketball and it keeps growling and growing.

"Evan!! Tyler stop eating the fruits!!" Brian whimpers feeling his belly start to swell even more.

Brian looks over at his friends and his eyes get wide at how big they were now. Evan was red all over and he was bigger than Brian and Tyler was dark purple and was bigger than both of them. The fairies had shocked faces and they go over to each inflated human. Brock smells of Brian and the human blushes as the fairy rubs Brian's huge belly.

"Don't worry the swelling will go away in a few minutes but your skin color will stay the same color!" Brock says

"O-okay!!" Brian whines when as his hands and feet disappear from sight.

"You smell so good, human!" Brock says

"M-my name is Brian!" Brian stutters

"A cute name for a name!" Brock says as Brian's face turns a darker blue he was blushing.

~Sometime later~

Brian and his friends were back to normal but their skin colors were Blue, red and grape. Brock gathers the courage to kiss Brian, whose lips tasted like Blueberries. The two other fairies do the same to Brian's friends.

"You taste so sweet, Brian!" Brock says

Brian blushes again and Brock kisses him and Brian kisses back. They all became friends even though three of them were blue, red and grape colors..

★★★★★★

Hope you guys like it!!