Friday The 13th

Hope you like this
MasK_Lion206 requested this.
And this my first time doing Delirious x Terroriser so bare with me :3
And there is a attempt rape in this little AU and I'm sorry but it's part of the AU.

******

~Brian's Point of view~

Me and my friends thought it would a good idea to go to a place called Cystal Lake Camping area. It was a beautiful place to go camping and have fun as well. We have been here for a couple of days and I was walking down to the lake to find my friends unaware of blue eyes following me. I made it to the lake and see my friends in the water. Lui was being chased by David and Brock. Evan and Luke were making out on a rock. Marcel was jumping off a rock and into the water. Tyler and Craig were on the dock away from the others fishing. I smiled as I stripped off my shirt and put on some sunscreen on my skin so I don't get sunburned, I'm very bad at getting Sunburned. And I jumped from the dock and into the water.

~???'S point of view~

I have been watching these young guys here at my lake. But one of these guys caught my eye, he was a Irish guy with Sandy blonde hair and blue eyes that shine in the sunlight. I wanted him but I had to wait until he was by himself. I watched as he took off his tank top and throw it on the ground. His skin was perfect and so was his body. I felt my nose start to bleed from seeing this beautiful Angel in front of me. I kept watching him until him and his friends head back to their campsite. I decided to follow them and keep an eye on this beauty.

~Nobody's point of view~

Brian and his friends made it to their campsite when they see a guy with a blue jacket and black shorts on. This guy crsytal blue  eyes and brown hair.

"Who are you, sir?" Craig asked

"I'm Jonathan and I live on Crsytal Lake's property. I was just wondering if you guys are alright over here?" Jonathan says

"We are fine, thank you for asking." Brian says with a kind smile.

(Damn this guy is beautiful and I want him to myself!!) Jonathan says

(You can make him yours by killing his friends!!) Delirious says inside his mind

(You know I can't do that, Delirious!!) Jonathan says in his mind

(Then how can we have this sexy Angel to ourselves?) Delirious says to Jonathan.

(I guess you have a point there, Delirious. Thanks!!) Jonathan says

"Dude are you okay?" Tyler asked

"Sorry, spaced out!!" Jonathan says  putting his hand behind his head.

Jonathan had found out what the Angel's name was... It was Brian Hanby and he was Irish, and a cute one at that! Jonathan headed back into the woods and back to his hiding spot to watch them and Brian. Jonathan puts his mask back on and sits there.

~Later~

Brian told the guys he had to use the restroom and he would be right back. Tyler went to get more firewood. Brian was using the bathroom when he feels someone behind him and was breathing on his neck. And Brian knew who it was, it was Tyler. He was trying to make moves on Brian but he didn't fall for them. Brian turned around and tried to push Tyler off him but Tyler was alot stronger than Brian. He pulls Brian's shorts down and Brian fights with him, and then he tried to scream out for help but Tyler put his hand over Brian's mouth.

"Now we can't have none of that, Brian!!" Tyler says

Tyler starts playing with Brian's nipples, Tyler feels something a sharp pain in his back, he let's go of Brian and fells to the ground. He had a knife in his back. Brian sees someone with a Hockey mask on their face. He makes a run for the camp. He makes it to the camp out of breath.

"What's wrong!" Evan asked

"Someone killed Tyler, I just found him dead on the ground near where I was using the bathroom at! And I seen the guy, he had a hockey mask on like Jason!!" Brian yells

"Well first off we need to calm down____" Craig didn't finish when he feels a knife in his back.

Craig fells to the ground and the group sees a guy with a white hockey mask on wearing a white tank top and black pants. Craig slowly dies from blood loss. The group heads into woods to get away from the killer. They spilt up, Brian was with Brock Lui and David while Evan, Luke and Marcel went another way. Brian was scaried for his life, but the strangest thing was that person saved him from being raped by Tyler. Brian had lost his group  and he doesn't know where he is at. All of a sudden he hears screams coming from the lake, he runs to the lake area and the sees the guy slashing at Marcel and Luke, Evan was already died at this time. Brian gasped at the bloody scene and the guys turns his face towards him. The guy gets up with rope in his hand and heads towards Brian. Brian takes off running when The stranger follows suit. On the way, Brian bumps into His group: Brock,Lui and David. They were trying to get back to their car when Brian trips on a root of the tree. The others didn't know that he had trip, when he tries to get up, he feels weight on his back. He turns his head and sees the killer.

"Please don't kill me!!" Brian says as he starts crying.

"I'm going to hurt you!" Says Delirious

"Who are you and why did you kill my friends?" Brian asked

"My name is Delirious and I killed some of your friends because they were in the way and that Tyler guy tried to rape you and I wasn't going to stand and watch him do it." Delirious says

With that Delirious lefts his mask up and kisses Brian on the lips. At first, Brian didn't like it but he kissed back. The first was short and sweet. Brian blushes and looks down at the ground.

"Why do you hide your face for, Delirious?" Brian asked

"Because I have a good side and a dark side to me. But I will show you because you are special." Delirious says taking his mask off.

Brian gasped as he looks at Delirious. It was Jonathan but he looked a little bit different from earlier that day. But he wasn't​ scary like he said. He still had the blue eyes and brown hair but had a wicked smirk on his face. Delirious kisses Brian again but this time it was a rough kiss and Brian pulls on Delirious hair wanting more. They French kissed and Delirious puts his hand down Brian's​ shorts and squeezes his ass. Brian moans into the kiss at that action. They broke the kiss. Delirious pins Brian against the tree and pulls his pants down.

"You want me, Brian?!?" Delirious asked

"Please, Delirious!!" Brian moans

Delirious pulls Brian's shorts down and sees his hard on with pre cum on the tip. The killer bends down and puts his mouth on Brian's dick and starts sucking it. Brian grunts as Delirious deep throats it and he knows he is about to cum. Brian cums into Delirious mouth. The killer lick his lips and kisses Brian again, letting Brian taste himself. Delirious broke the kiss and turns Brian around.

"You ready for the next part, Brian?" Delirious asked

"Yes!! I need you!!" Brian moans out

Delirious sucks on his fingers and wets them good and inserts them into Brian. Delirious moves his fingers around inside Brian until he hits a certain spot inside.

"RIGHT THERE DELIRIOUS!!!" Brian screams

Delirious takes his fingers out and slides his dick into Brian. He let's Brian get used to the feeling of his dick and starts thrusting in and out of Brian, who grunts at the thrusting. A few more thrusts and Delirious cums inside of Brian. They were both sweaty and tired.

"That was great Delirious I'm really tired. Can We go back to your place and sleep?" Brian asked

"Of Course we can, babe." Delirious says

He picks up Brian and they head back to Jonathan's house and they cuddle and fell asleep together in each others arms...

****

Wow... I did a Delicious x Terroriser that's new :3 oh well anyway hope you guys enjoy it.