Ghost Adventures AU

Me and LilSister8  thought of this idea together hope you like it!!  I don't own Ghost Adventures :)

Enjoy!!!

******
Evan and his friends, Brian and Tyler were told of a haunted house in the middle of the woods and it was a strange place at that. They talked to people about the place and one even told them that there was three guys that lived there and they ended up died from unknown force. And they say that you could hear loud talking going on in the basement. Some said they had been touched or pushed by these spirits. A psychic by the name Moadie had told the three hunters that these spirits were both friendly and Evil. And told them to be very careful when investigating​. Evan and his two friends plus their camera crew: LilSister Cipher and Enneidra were going to be watching them from the big trailer they had from coldness outside. Damn this place was huge, they thought it was just a small house but not it was like Mansion. They had cameras with them and devices with them to see if the three ghosts would talk to them. Brian was on the third floor, Evan was on the second Floor and Tyler was in the basement. Tyler and Evan knew that Brian was scaried of being alone but he man up just a little and do something on his own. Brian was doing voice session to see if he could talk to anyone of the Ghosts.

"Can you tell me your name?"

"Brock!"

"Okay, Brock how did you die?"

"I shot myself in the head!"

Normally, Brian wouldn't​ get full sentences like this and it kinda scaried him.

"How old were you when you kill yourself?"

"25"

"Is there two other ghosts that lived here with you?"

"My... Brothers, Jonathan and Craig..."

This Brock ghost seemed really sad on that last sentence. But Brian doesn't know is that Brock is doing this to distracted them from what the other ghosts were doing to his friends.

"You cute, Brian!"

"How do you know my name?"

"I know your name Because, I heard you and boyfriends talk to you before you enter the house!"

Brian blushes red, how could this ghost know so much about him.

"Do you know what year it is?"

"2017"

"When did you died?"

"2009"

"You died 7 years ago? That's not too long ago!"

"No, it wasn't.... My brothers died the same year.."

Just then Brian hears someone walking towards him. Brian takes his walkie talkie out and asked Evan and Tyler if they were on the third floor but they didn't answer him. Brian says goodbye to Brock but the ghost was already gone and helping his brothers. Brian heads downstairs to find Evan and looked everywhere on the second Floor and Evan wasn't​ there. So, he heads to the basement and sees Tyler and Evan standing there.

"You guys alright, you didn't answer me?" Brian asked

They turn around and they had smirks on their faces. Brian back up until he back hits a wall. Brian knew what was wrong, their bodies were took over by the Ghosts and he it made him nervous. They walked over and grabbed Brian and throw him on a bed that was in the basement for some reason.

"Guys, stop right now. You're not yourselves! It's the Ghosts that's in control right now." Brian says

"But Brian we went to have some fun with you." Evan says

"And your the youngest after all and a virgin at that!" Tyler says

They attack Brian by stripping his clothes off and started making love bites on his body. Brian bites his lips to keep from whimpering. The two made their way down to Brian's cock. Evan strokes it while Tyler wets his fingers and puts them into Brian. Brian whines at this and the two ghosts/friends were having fun with their shy guy of their group. Brian cums into Evan's hand. Evan kisses Brian on the lips and they broke the kiss. Evan takes his pants off and Brian sees his hard on in front of him. Brian keeps his mouth closed when Evan tries to put it in his mouth. The ghost/Evan smirks and grabs ahold of Brian's hair and tugs on it hard. Brian whines and opens his mouth and Evan sticks his cock inside. Ghost/Tyler takes his fingers out of Brian and lines his big cock with Brian's ass and thrusted into Brian. The younger male whines into the cock as Tyler does this. Before too long, Evan cums into Brian's mouth and so does Tyler. They both pulls out of Brian and the ghosts were sent out of their bodies and the guys shook their heads and sees their friend naked on the bed.

"What the hell?!? I thought you were upstairs Brian?" Tyler says

"How the hell did I get down here, I was just upstairs and then I find myself naked and see you naked Brian!!" Evan says

"The ghosts had control of you guys and you guys had sex with me. Which was fucking awesome!! Even though I was scaried as hell!!" Brian says

Evan and Tyler were really confused about what happened but they believe Brian. Meanwhile the Girls in the Trailer had full view of what just happened with the three guys and they had nosebleeds... Needless to say that night was great and they caught a lot of voices after the threesome and all......

******

Hope you guys like it!!