Brock and the Ink Machine!

Here is another Bendy and the Ink Machine AU!!! I hope you like it and as always I hope you enjoy!!!

And I don't own that picture above. Someone made it from me!!

Pairing: TerrorSnuckel

*******

Brian just got a letter from Tyler Wilde about showing him something! And now here is Brian in this animation studio. It looked the same as it did when he was a teenager and now he is 26 years old. You might be wondering why Brian would be here? Back when he was a teenager, he helped out the people that did the drawings and actually came up with the main character name.... Brock or Moo Snuckel. Brian noticed a lot of cardboard cutouts of Moo Snuckel laying around as walks around.

"Tyler, I'm here!! What did you want to show me??" Brian says out loud

No answer....

It was really creepy being alone in this abandoned Animation studio and Brian was kinda getting freaked out. He made it to the Ink Machine room and it was turned off. So he went to look around on how to turned it on. He got scared when he turns a corner and sees cutout of Brock in the middle of the walkway.

"How did you get here?" Brian says out loud to the cutout Brock.

Brian kept walking unaware of being watched by a certain cartoon character....

~

Brian figured out how to get the ink Machine up and running. He had to collect parts and put them into a room where there was a blinking light that says Low pressure and a lever. But before he could do anything with that lever, he had to go to the viewing room. As he was walking, he swears he sees cutout of Brock peaking around the corner at him. It scared Brian, he walked around the corner and sees Moo Snuckel standing there with a creepy grin on his face. He goes into the room and he pushes the button and he walks out of the room and he hears a lot of banging noices and he goes to the room where the lever was at and pushes it down. He heads back to the ink Machine room but was boarded up from some reason. Brian walks closer to it when inky version of Moo Snuckel grabs him and knocks him into a wall and Brian blacks out!

~

Brian wakes up with a groan and noticed that he couldn't move at all. He opens his eyes and sees that he was strapped to metal table. Brian looks around and sees that he was in a dark lit room. He couldn't speak because there was something in his mouth.

"I see you are awake, Brian~" says a voice

Brian sees a dark figure in the shadows of the room. It starts walking towards him and Brian's eyes go wide as he sees Brock walking with a smirk on his face. Brian struggles as Brock gets closer and closer to him.

"Tyler didn't send that letter it was me. Ever since you were a teenager that was working here, I always watched you from a far and I'm glad you named me Brock it suits me. Now, since you are here I get to have some fun with you!" Brock says

Brian watches as Brock starts taking his clothes off, Leaving Brian very naked for Brock. The smaller male whimpers as Brock starts touching his cock and strokes it, earning a moan from Brian behind the gag.

"You like that don't you~" Brock says taking the gag out of Brian's mouth

"Please, Brock no teasing me!!" Brian says

"Okay my little lover~" Brock says

Brock puts two fingers into Brian, who let's out a groan. Brock hits a certain spot, causing Brian arches his back up into the air. The inky Male takes his fingers out and he lines his cock up with Brian's hole and slams into him. He keeps pounding into his young lover until he cums and Brian does as well...

"Now, I have to do something and it may hurt a little bit but you won't feel much pain after it!" Brock says

Brock grabs a needle with some of his ink in it a d heads over to where Brian lays, who was looking at the needle with wide eyes. Brian realize that Brock was fixing to change him into a ink monster and he struggled with all his might but it was no use, Brock puts the needle  into his arm and Brian screams. The Irishman feels the ink moving within him and he let's a another scream as the ink starts to cover his body.

"Brock, no I don't want this!!" Brian says

"Too bad, you are going to be my little Angel of the Stage!!" Brock says

The ink covers Brian's whole body and he wakes up after a few minutes and he sees his new form. He had horns on his head with a halo above them...

"See, Brian you are beautiful to be a ink monster like myself!!" Brock says

"I guess you are right!" Brian says

And they were happy together and if anyone enters the abandoned Animation studio, Brian makes the person follow him and then he disappears for his lover to take care of the person....

*********

I hope you like it!!!