Hades & Persphone

I love the Greek story about Hades and Persphone. I don't know why but I do. Anyway hope you like it and enjoy the chapter peace out ✌✌✌✌
****

Down in the darkness before, was a placed called the Underworld, where the died go when they die. The Lord of Underworld, was Named Hades or Brian. He was very evil at times, but right now he was bored. He was standing in this throne room looking out the window towards all the Chaos in the Underworld. There was something missing in his life. Maybe get some fresh air might do Mr. Lord of the Underworld some good.

**

Persphone or Brock was running around in the fields. He was a beautiful young man. His mother, Demeter or Moadie, always told him to never wondered off or talk to strangers. Brock never knew why his mother was stricted about everything. His mother was away for business, so he was alone and he hated being alone, he was sad.

"Why are you alone out here for?"

Brock turns and sees a handsome man lening on a tree. He sandy blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Brock felt like he was drowning in them. Brock blushes and looks down at the ground.

"My mother Demeter went away on business. And she told me to stay." Brock stutters

"My name is Hades or Brian. You shouldn't be here by yourself, its dangerous to be alone. Who knows, someone might take you away." Brian says looking away from the Beautiful boy in front of him.

(I must take this boy and make him my mate. He is so sexy and it turns me on so bad. But I would have to deal with his mother though...But no matter, I will do this now! Nobody is around anyway.) Brian thinks

Brock was standing up with his back turned to Brian. This was Brian chance to do it. He grabs Brock by the shoulders and dragged him.

"What the hell are you doing let____Mmmmmph!!" Brock yells as Brian uses dark magic to gag Brock's mouth.

"You are mine and nobody will know your gone until it's too late..." Brian says as Brock blacks out.

~~~~

Brock wakes up with a slight headache, he tries to move his arm but he can't. He looks up and sees his arms were bound by some kind of magic. He tries to speak but it is muffled. He sees that he is naked.

"My little flower is awake I see." Brian says

Brock struggles on the bed as Brian gets closer to the bed. He has a wicked smirk at Beautiful boy in front of him. Brian removes the gag from the boy's mouth.

"Why have you kidnapped me for?" Brock says with tears rolling done his face.

"Because you are mine and nobody can have you but me!" Brian says

"What about my mom she will be mad at me if don't return to her when she comes back." Brock says

"I really don't care, babe. All I care about is making you scream and moan my name. " Brian says nibbling at Brock's ear, who whimpers at this.

*Smut warning*

Brian starts by biting at Brock's neck, who turns into a whimpering mess. Brian makes his way down the boy's body until he gets to Brock's manhood. Brian looks at Brock, who has lust in his eyes and blushing madly.

"You ready my lovely Flower?" Brian says

"Please, Brian I need you inside of me!" Brock says his blush getting redder.

"I have to prepare you before you can have me. Suck on these for me." Brian says

Brock sucks on his fingers. After a few seconds, he takes them out and inserts them into Brock's entrance. Brock moans at this and struggles a bit.

"Please don't tease me, Brian!!" Brock screams.

"Are you sure you're ready for me, Flower?" Brian says

"Please, take me my Lord of the darkness..." Brock says whining

"~ohhh that kinda turns me on, flower." Brian says as thrusted into Brock.

"~Brian move please!!~"

"~ With Pleasure my dear~" Brian says

Brian keeps thrusting in and out. Brock is about to cum but Brian grabs his dick to stop him from doing so.

"We can cum together Okay, love." Brian says

He keeps thrusting and then he cums and let's go of Brock's dick and let's him cum.

*End of Smut*

"That was good, Hades.." Brock says blushing madly and looking down.

"Your my perfect little flower, Persphone. And I could never hurt you in any way." Brian says kissing Brock on the forehead.

Brian untied Brock and got under the covers and put his arms around Brock from behind.

"I wondered what my mother is going to say about all this?"

"She is gonna be pissed that's all I can say."

To say that Hades was right about one thing. Demeter was super pissed when she came home......

*****

Well chapter 12 is done hope you guys like it