Hybrid Dog Slave AU

H2Ocosmicpsycho asked for this and she is going get it :3 hope you guys enjoy it!!

Bottom Brian x Top Tyler

******

Brian looks down as the auction begins. Nobody didn't bother buying him because he was a ugly dog hybrid and he did get sold one time but the owner was very mean to him and threw him out into the streets. Brian didn't deserve a home because nobody loved him, his parents let him on the streets when he was very little. He hears the auctionor start calling out numbers.

"I will take him for $4,000!!" Says a random​ person

And then a man named Tyler Wildcat yells out.

"I will take him $15,000!!"

The crowd was shock and so was Brian. The hybrid looks up and sees a tall young male with Sandy brown hair and blue eyes. This guy wore glasses and had a sweet smile on his face. Brian blushes and can't stop looking at this man.

"Sold to Mr. Tyler Wildcat for $15,000!" The guy says

Brian was untied and was led to Mr. Tyler. Tyler grabs the dog hybrid and takes him to his car. Brian looks down the whole drive.

"You know you don't have to stay quiet I'm not some Asshole to tell you to be Quiet. I'm Tyler what is your name?" Tyler says

"My name is Brian Hanby and why did you buy me for? Nobody loves me." Brian says

"Don't say that. I like you and you seem like a nice person, Brian. I have been to the auction place before and I seen you and you were beautiful being a dog hybrid." Tyler says

Brian dog ears perked up and he smiles at Tyler.

"You mean I'm beautiful?" Brian asked

"Yes, you are. Here is my house, let me help you out of the car." Tyler says

He helps Brian out of the car and into the house. Tyler tells Brian that he can take a bath but Tyler joins the Hybrid. Tyler helps Brian clean himself and Brian returns the favor and helps Tyler. They both get out of the tub and dry off when Tyler kisses Brian on the lips passionately. Brian wraps his arms around Tyler's neck. They broke apart for air and look at each other in the eyes. Tyler carries Brian to the bed and puts him on his back gently. He gets a condom out and puts it on his cock. He slides inside of Brian and Tyler kisses Brian while he does this. Brian whines as he adjusted to Tyler's size. They stopped kissing and Brian tells Tyler to go faster and harder. Tyler pulls out and takes the condom off and thrusted harder and faster until they both cum at the same time. They both looked at each and kissed.

"I think we need another Bath!" Brian says

"Yes, we do Brian. Come on let's go!" Tyler says

They both got into the bath again but just laid in the hot water for awhile and Tyler whispers sweet nothings into Brian's ear. Tyler couldn't be more happier..

******

Hope you guys like it !!!