Clue AU

This AU might be a bit longer than the others chapters because I love the game and the movie. Hope you guys like it

Characters:
Tyler_ Mustard
Craig_Ms.Peacock
Brian_Ms. Scarlett
Luke_ Prosferror Plum
David_Mr.Green
Lui_Ms.White
Evan_The Butler
Jonathan_Mr. Body
Cipher_The Maid

Pairing​:
Cartoonz x Bottom!Terroriser

Enjoy :3
And watched the little video before you start reading, in case some of you don't understand the AU :)
********

Brian gets a letter from a man by the name of Vanoss. The letter says to come Mansion on the the 14 of April and gives Brian the name Terroriser for some reason. That day was tomorrow and he needed to find a good outfit. The letter said to wear something formal. He finds this in his closet it was his prom outfit from two years ago.

Brian tries it on and it surprisingly still fits him, wasn't too tight or too loose

Brian tries it on and it surprisingly still fits him, wasn't too tight or too loose. This is what he would wear tomorrow night. Brian gets into the shower to get wash up for tomorrow night. After he gets done with his shower, he get into bed and goes to sleep.

~Next day~

Brian was very nervous about going to this place, in the letter it said that there was others going to be there as well. He didn't do so good around complete strangers and he hopes he doesn't screw up when he meets them. He gets dressed and Combs his sandy blonde hair and puts Axe on himself. He looks himself in the mirror for one last look before he heads out the door. He heads for his car and drives to the address listed in the letter. After a few hours he finally gets to the place and damn it was huge!! It was a mansion and a creepy one at that. He drives through the gate and sees other cars parked in the driveway. Brian gets out of his car and sees a guy standing at his car. He caught Brian's eyes. He was leaning against his car smoking a cigarette he was wearing red suit. He had red/brown hair, brown eyes and a red Beard as well.

 He had red/brown hair, brown eyes and a red Beard as well

(Author: this is Cartoonz formal suit)

The man looks up and sees Brian standing there and smiles.

"You must be Mr. Terroriser? Everyone else is inside waiting on you? Names Cartoonz by the way!" The man says shaking Brian's hand.

Brian blushes and let's go of Cartoonz hand and head to the front door.