Fairy AU

Here is the next AU
Hope you like it!!!

Pairing: Nogla x Bottom Terroriser

******

Brian a beautiful fairy princess and he was exploring outside the walls of his Fairy Kingdom. He had Sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a baby blue dress.

He had just turned 18 and his parents let him explore outside the walls without no guards to protect him

He had just turned 18 and his parents let him explore outside the walls without no guards to protect him. It was beautiful outside the walls of the Kingdom, many beautiful flowers and plants. He gets down on his knees to smell the flowers.

"Ain't you just a beautiful sight!" Says a Irish accent voice

Brian turns his head and sees a person standing behind him. He was wearing dark green clothing and had dark circles under his eyes. He had black hair and brown eyes. Brian gets up from his spot.

(Author: like this but a darker green and black

(Author: like this but a darker green and black.)

Brian was nervous about this strange guy.

"I have to go now!" Brian says

"I don't think so, Lovely." The strange man says casting a spell on Brian to where he couldn't move at all.

And also cast a sleeping spell on Brian and the Fairy Prince passes out on the ground.

~Later~
Nogla's point of view

I carried the passed out Fairy Prince Brian back to my lair. I knew who he was because I watched stalk him a lot when he was younger. He was so beautiful and I wanted to make him mine. So, I took my chances and kidnapped him. I laid him on my soft bed and tied his hands to the bed and kissed him on top of his head and go to my study and wait for him to wake up from the sleep, which shouldn't last long on the Fairy Prince.

~A Few minutes later~
Nobody's Point of view

Brian wakes up with a groan and tried to move but he can't move at all. He looks up and sees his hands tied to the bed. Brian sees the evil Wizard that kidnapped him, staring at his body with lust in his eyes. Brian squirms a little as the man walks over to him and grabs his chin.

"You are so beautiful fairy Prince. I could just eat you up!" Nogla says

Brian turns his head away from the evil Wizard but Nogla grabs his blonde hair and makes Brian look at him. Nogla kisses him on the lips. At first Brian didn't kiss but he ended up liking it. And they broke the kiss for air. He climbs on top of Brian and sits on him.

"My name is David and I already know yours. Are you ready to have the time of your life?" David asked whispering into Brian's ear.

Brian whimpers but nods yes. David smirks as he takes his robes off and lefts Brian's dress up and sees Brian's hard on.

"Already hard ? We haven't even started yet, my dear." David says smirking

David starts stroking him and Brian starts moaning at this. Brian knew won't last long and he cums into the Wizard's hand. David kisses him again but this time it was rough and hard. (Author: Something Else is Hard as well besides the kiss Wink Wink XD)

"Please David take me!!!" Brian moans

"With that voice of yours, makes me almost cum right now. You are gonna be so sore, you won't walk for a few days!" David says

With that said, David wets his fingers and puts them inside of Brian, who moved in discomfort but got used to it and David hits a nerve and Brian arches up from the bed. David smirks and takes his fingers out and positions himself in front of Brian's hole and slides inside slowly to let Brian get used to it. After doing that he starts thrusting harder and faster. Brian grunts in discomfort but the grunt becomes moans and groans, which David gets turned on even more and goes faster at his thrusts.

"David!!! I'm about to cum!!! Keep hitting that spot!!!" Brian moans

David keeps thrusting they both cum together. David wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks down at Brian, who fells asleep from exhaustion. David cleans their mess up and unties Brian and slides into the bed with Brian cuddling him.

~A Few months Later~

"David!!" Brian yells

"What is it my love!!" David asked

"I'm hungry again and I'm in pain!!" Brian yells rubbing his swollen belly.

David kisses Brian on the lips and goes to find Brian some food and a potion to help with the pain. Brian was 5 months pregnant with twins. Brian looked so beautiful being pregnant with David's and the Wizard enjoy every minute being with his little fairy lover even though he has mood swings all the time and is hungry all the time. It was worth it for David....

******

Hope you guys like it :)