Can we keep you?

Here is another chapter of my book!! I hope you like it and enjoy!!

Pairing: TerrorKairiSnuckel

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Shannon wasn't your normal young adult... She loved exploring the unknown and abandoned old houses/Mansions... But a group of Villagers forced her to stay in the most haunted Mansion in their Neighborhood... The Mansion was called Terror Mansion.... Many of the Villagers told Shannon that murderers lived in the house.. they pushed her inside the grounds of the Mansion and closed the gate behind her!! Shannon had never been scared in her life but when she heard the stories of this Mansion, she was deadly afraid to go inside.. but she got the courage and made her way to the porch of the Mansion and went inside!!

~

Two spirits named Brian and Brock had been lonely for the past 25 years!! Everyone in the town had told stories about them killing people... It wasn't true, these two spirits died of natural causes!! But they never found true love because they were kept from the outside world and never really seen a girl until one walks into the Mansion. She was beautiful, short wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. She had her flashlight turned on and she starts looking around, she looked scared for some reason!!

"Shannon, I swear you have done this before get it together!!" The girl says to herself out loud not knowing that the two spirits were watching her

"Shannon is a beautiful name for someone like you!!" Brian says

Shannon heard something or someone say her name and she looks around and sees no one!!

"Who is there?? Please come out and I won't be mad at you for pranking me!!" Shannon says

Brian and Brock decided to show her that they were ghosts!!

"We here!" The two guys say

Shannon turns and sees two guys standing there with pale skin! One had red hair and blue eyes while the other one had brown hair and brown eyes!! They were kinda cute but she still didn't know they were the ghosts of the Mansion!!

"So, why were you two trying to scare me?" She asked

"We weren't trying to scare you!! I'm Brian and this is my best friend Brock!! It's nice to meet you!!" Brian says with a charming smile

Shannon goes to shake his hand but her hand went though his hand and she freaked and started running and the two spirits sighed and followed after her to make sure she didn't hurt herself!!

~

Shannon couldn't believe she just meet two ghosts and very cute ones at that!! She continues to run until the floor caves in and she starts falling down the dark hole and she screams!!

"Brian!!! Brock!!" Shannon screams

But  she hits the bottom of the hole and it kills her instantly before they could save her from her death...

~

"Shannon, are you okay?" Says a voice

Shannon opens her eyes and sees Brian and Brock on the bed with her, she blushes at how close she was with the two guys!! But she remembers falling down a hole!!

"Did you guys save me from falling?" She asked

Brian and Brock looks at her with sad looks in their eyes!

"About that...." Brian tries to say but can't

"We didn't make in time to grab you and you kinda died when you hit the bottom!! We were trying to warn  you of rotten floor boards but you were to far ahead of us!! Please we are both sorry for not being there before you hit the bottom of the hole!!" Brock says with tears in his eyes

"So, this is what feels like being died? I feel light as a feather!" She says giggling

Both Brian and Brock looks at her and chuckles at her reaction to being a ghost now!!

"That's why you two looked human when I saw you but you had pale skin!!" Shannon says looking at them

~

Overtime the three were best friends living in the Mansion together... But Both Brian and Brock were falling in love with Shannon and didn't know how to tell her!! One night, they were all laying on the big bed in what was their bedroom now! Both guys were nervous about what to say to Shannon and she noticed their nervousness!!

"What's the matter with you guys?? You are not normally this quiet what is bugging you??" Shannon asked

But then Both Brian and Brock kisses her cheeks and she goes very red at this and she realizes that both of them likes her!!

"We wanted to tell you sooner__" Brian tries to say but couldn't get it out because Shannon kissed him on he lips

It was Brian's turned to blush and she does the same thing to Brock and he blushes too!!

"I wanted to tell you guys sooner as well!!" Shannon says

Then both Brian and Brock takes it a bit farther and starts making out with Shannon!! They gently push her down on the bed and took the ghost clothes off of her and she blushes and tries to cover herself but they grabbed her arms!!

"Don't be scared!" Brian says

"We will be gentle with you!" Brock says

"Okay!!" Shannon stutters

They take their clothes off and looks down at the beautiful ghost laying there with a heavy blush on her face!! Brian positions himself at her hole and slowly pushes into her, making Shannon whimper in pain! Once Brian is all the way in, he looks at Shannon and she nods for him to continue!! Brock floats over by Her face and starts kissing her and playing with her breasts! Brian goes faster and harder until he feels close and thrusted one more time and he cums and after that, he gently pulls out and let's Brock have his turn. Brock pushes inside and looks down at the beautiful girl below him and she gives him a smile and a nod for him to continue!

~Later~

Shannon was asleep as Brock and Brian watched over their girlfriend. They couldn't keep their eyes off of her, she is their afterlife..

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

I hope you like it!!