Transformers AU

Here is another chapter hope you like it

Bottom: Brian
Top(s): Marcel

*******

"You fail again, Brian!!" Marcel yells at his Second in Command​.

"But I....." Brian says

"There was no excuse for not killing Vanoss Prime!! Now for punishment?" Marcel says

Marcel looks over Brian metal curved body and how sexy he was, he smirks at a idea that he had in mind. Marcel walks over to his third in Command, Cipher(SoundWave) and whispers into her metal ear.

"Cipher (SoundWave) I need you to record everything that I'm about to do with Brian(Starscream)."

"Yes, my Lord." Cipher says with a bit of high pitch giggling in her voice.

"Come here, Brian!" Marcel says

Brian gets up and walks over to his master. Marcel smirks as he watches Brian walked over to him with the swing of his curvey ass of his. Cipher was a giggling mess over in the corner. Shockwave (Moadie), Knockout(Bounty), BreakDown(Enneidra2) was all in that same corner, watching what was about to unfold.

"On your knees, Brian."

"But master...." Brian whines

"Shut up you slut!!" Marcel says

Marcel pushes Brian against his covered dick that was hard as a rock. Brian knew what was about to happen. Marcel uncovers himself and his cock springs out and right into Brian's face.

"Suck it, Brian!!"

Brian was blushing as he puts his mouth on his dick. All the girls robots in the corner were in fangirling mode at this moment. Brian sucks on Marcel's dick until he pulls Brian's mouth off of it and turns Brian to where his ass was pointing towards Marcel. Brian whines as Marcel pulls on his thighs and thrusts into him.

"Damn, Brian you are so damn tight!!"

"Ohhhhh~"

Brian cums all over the floor as Marcel also cums as well. The robot above Brian smirks and licks the cum off the floor with his fingers. Brian blushes red as he was forced into a rough kiss, Brian kisses back and moans as his dick gets hard again and so does Marcel's as well. Marcel turns Brian around to where his ass was up against his dick. Brian moves his ass and pushes it on Marcel's dick and rides him.

"Yes, you are doing so good, my little second in command!!" Marcel grunts out

The group robot girls were blushing madly and Cipher (SoundWave) had a nosebleed but still was recording it with a smirk on her face. Brian throws his head back in pleasure as he feels Marcel cum inside of him again. And Marcel starts stroking Brian. Within seconds Brian cums in Marcel's hand. Marcel helps his second in command up and leads him to his room to rest. The girls were standing there screaming their heads off as the two left and Cipher stops recording with a smirk on her face. Brian was sore as hell the next few days, but Marcel didn't send him on any missions though...

*****

Thanks to Enneidra2 for the help with this. I tried several times on making a Transformers Prime AU and I couldn't come up with anything lol XD hope you guys like it!!