Fade​ to Black

I just actually thought of this one!!! But it's kinda sad sorry!!! Anyway Enjoy !!!!

Pairing: TerrorKairiSnuckel

Kinda of a Sleeping Beauty AU without the Maleficent and castle.

*****

Shannon was kinda born with a terrible sickness that was incurable that caused her to go into a Coma like state. She laid in that hospital bed for most of her life. From day one, two boys by the names of Brian Hanby and Brock Snuckel would always visit. They were best friends with Shannon and they both liked her. Each day they would visit her and bring her roses, Brock give her Red roses while Brian got her Blue ones. Sometimes, they would bring her stuffed animals​. As time went on, the Boys grew up into Guys but they never dated anyone because Shannon was their only true love. Just something about this Girl, she was different from every girl they came across, she loved Metallica, video games and other things as well. Brian decides one day to bring his guitar and start playing Fade to Black to the sleeping beauty.

~Life, it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters, no one else

I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel

Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now he's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it's too late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye~

Brian and Brock each kisses her on the lips and the visiting hours were over.

"We love very much, more than you will ever known!"  They both say

But than the heart monitor flatlines.....

~

The two males stood at Shannon's​ grave with red and blue roses. They both got on their knees and places the roses.

"Shannon, you are the most beautiful woman I have meet and we were always there when your family wasn't. We loved so very much and​ we can't wait to be with you again!!" Brian says as tears falls from his face

"Shannon you had the most beautiful smile that would cheer anyone up and your soft brown hair was so shiny and beautiful to look at. Your Hazel eyes were beautiful as well. When me and Brian first met you we knew that you were the one for us and us alone. We visited you every single day and give you flowers and animals." Brock says as he hugs Brian as he cries hard into his best friends shoulder.

~

They went to her grave every day when they could. But one day while they were on the way there, they get into a bad car accident and kills Brian  instantly while Brock was in ICU.

~

Brock stands in front of two grave, crying his heart out at the loss of his other lover. He gets into his car and hears Fade to Black by Metallica on the radio and he thinks back to good memories of the three and smiles.

~years later~

Brock's death was quick and painless, he was shot in a drive-by. Death greets him warmly and now he says goodbye to earth and joins his lovers in a better place now........

******

I about cried making this AU!! Hope you like it!!