Mario AU

Thanks Enneidra2 for this Idea XD I don't know what I would have done without your help.

Moo_Mario
Mini_Luigi
Brian_Princess Peach
Tyler_Wario
Evan_Waluigi

I think those last are right I don't know I haven't played Mario in a long time lol XD

******

Brian was having fun with Moo and Mini today, out in the fields. Brian loved his two lovers Moo and Mini so much. Yes, they had sex but it was passionate love making. Moo and Mini had to go do something for Basically (Link) and they would be right back. So Brian was all lone in the fields. He hated being alone without no protection from Moo and Mini. The last time he was alone, Tyler(Wario) and Evan(WaLuigi) tried to kidnapped him but Moo(Mario) and Mini(Luigi) saved him. He feels someone behind him and he turns and sees Tyler Standing there with evil smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here, Tyler?" Brian says backing up until he hits a solid chest.

"Nothing much, we were just in the Neighborhood and we seen you all by yourself and wanted to talk to you is all." Tyler says

"We just want to talk is all." Evan says

"Bullshit.. Moo!!!! Mini!!! Hel____mmmmph!!!" Brian tries to say

"Nighty night... Brian!" Evan says putting a cloth over Brian's mouth and nose and he passes out.

~

Moo and Mini get done helping Basically (Link) and they hear Brian scream. They run over to where they left Him at and he was gone. Just then Lui(Sonic) stops and walks over to them.

"Guys, I just seen Tyler and Evan taking Brian to their Castle. And Brian knocked out!!!" Lui says

"Come on, Mini let's go help Brian!!!" Moo says as they take off to the castle.

~

Brian wakes up in the dungeon of Tyler's castle. He looks up and sees his wrists Handcuffed to the wall. He hears a door slam not far from where he was at and he sees Evan walking over to him. The evil Luigi runs his hands down Brian's body until he reaches Brian's dick.

"Don't fucking touch you asshole!!" Brian yells as he kicks Evan in the stomach.

"You little shit!!" Evan says as he slaps Brian on the cheek.

It cause Brian to hit his head against the wall. Tyler comes into view. He grabs Brian's​ feet and cuffs them to the wall as well.

"You know that me and Evan like you as well. And we have you all to ourselves now while your lovers are fighting our friends." Tyler​ says as he grabs Brian's​ chin and kisses him.

Brian headbutts him and it makes Tyler pissed off and he grabs Brian's cock and The Prince screams his lungs out.

"Get away from him, Tyler and Evan!!" Moo says

The four started fighting while Brian stood there handcuffed to the wall of the castle. After a few minutes Tyler and Evan leaves with threatening words. Moo and Mini wiped the sweat from their forehead. Brian whines as the handcuffs started hurting him. Both guys smirk and head over to their prince.

"Will you please let me out of these cuffs they are Killing me!!" Brian asked

"You can wait a little bit. We came all this way to rescue our Damsel in distress and we want something in return." Mini says

Mini grabs Brian's covered cock and he goes to moaning. They lefted up Brian's dress and go to town on licking his cock.

"Please guys don't tease me!!" Brian grunts

Moo gets up and uncuffs Brian's hands and feet and puts him on the ground. While Mini sucks him off, Moo wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole. Brian arches up, making his cock go deeper into Mini's mouth.

"You like being dominated don't you, Princess!!" Moo says​

"Yes, I love it when you two fucked me so hard to where I don't walk for a week!!" Brian grunts as he cums inside of Mini's mouth.

Mini takes his mouth of Brian and pulls his pants down and let's Brian suck him off.

"Brian looks so beautiful under us doesn't he. Brian is our little slutty princess!" Mini says

"Yes he is our little slutty princess!!" Moo says

Moo takes his fingers out and puts his big dick inside of Brian. The princess moans as he feels Moo's big cock go into him and rocks on the cock.

"See, he is a slut for our Big Cocks!!" Mini says

Mini doesn't last long as he cums into Brian's mouth. Before too long Moo cums inside of Brian and he pulls out of Brian. They were all tired. Moo carries their tired out Princess back to their place... Needless to say that Brian didn't walk very much the next day......

*****
Hope you like and thanks for the help Enneidra2 :)