Wizard of Oz AU

Here is another Au and thanks LilSister8 for a bit of your help!!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel & VanMadWrecker

Enjoy!!!!

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

It was normal night..... Yeah right!! Shannon and Taylor were getting chased around by Their boyfriends Evan and Brian. The guys finally caught them and started tickling the girls. They stopped after a few minutes. They all calmed down and decided to watch the movie Wizard of Oz the old one. The movie ended and they decided to head to bed. The two couples say goodnight and went into their rooms..

~

Brian wakes up feeling uncomfortable for some reason. He opens his eyes and sees that he was laying down on the ground and right beside a yellow brick road. And then something catches his eyes... Brian.... Was.... In..... A.... Dress!!! And not just a y old dress, he was wearing Dorothy's dress!!!

"What the Bloody hell!!!" Brian yells out loud

Brian fixes the dress to where it covers his bubbly ass. And he starts walking down the yellow brick road until he gets to a cornfield and sees Taylor to a pole.

"Taylor!!!" Brian says

"Brian!!! Would you mind getting me down from here!!!" She asked

Brian helps his friend down from the pole. They walked back towards the yellow brick road.

"Nice dress, Brian!!" Taylor says

"Shut it!!" Brian says

They decided to head down the yellow brick road to find their friends.

~

They make it to a dark forest and they saw Shannon dressed up as The Tin man or girl in her case. They saw a oil can and help her move again!!

"Thank you Brian and Taylor!! I woke up in this position a d it scared me!!" Shannon says

"Have you seen Evan anywhere?" Taylor says

Just then Evan walks out of the woods scaried and was wearing a lion ears and tail. He shyly looks up at Taylor and blushes.

"Evan are you okay??" Taylor asked her boyfriend

"I'm fine, just kind scaried is all!!" Evan says stuttering

Anyway, they were all together and decided to continue onwards unaware of two certain wicked Wizards watching their every move they made.

"Man, that guy in the very short dress has a great ass!! And has a cute girlfriend too!!" A voice says

"That guy with lion ears and tail is a hottie along with the girl holding his hand!!" Another voice

These two Wicked Wizards continue to watch the four until they made it to the Emerald City and then they came up with a plan to get these cuties!

~

"Oh wow, what a beautiful city!!" Shannon says

"That's because it's your favorite color!!" Brian states

"Shut it, Brian!!" Shannon says

They head inside of the city and see all kinds of shops and a food court. They were hungry but didn't have any money with them. Just then a tall man comes up to them. He had sandy brown hair and blue eyes.

"You four I haven't seen you here before. Who are you and why are you here??" The man asked

"We just walked all the way on a yellow brick road and we are very tired and need to stay. Would you please let us stay and rest for a bit and we will move on?" Taylor asked

"I suppose, you four don't seem like Witches or Wizards so you can stay for a little bit and food is on me. The name is Tyler and what is your names??" Tyler asked

"I'm Taylor and this is Shannon, Brian and my boyfriend Evan!!" Taylor says

The four sat at a table and ate some food and talked for a bit. Shannon was sitting on Brian's lap, cuddling her face into his neck. Taylor was in Evan's lap and she was whispering sweet nothing's into Evan's ear. All of sudden, people of the city started and the four saw two Wizards on broomsticks with Eagles flying around them. The Wizards smirk as they saw the four in crowd and sent the eagles after them, but ended up only catching two, which was Shannon and Evan. But Taylor and Brian didn't know it because they were running trying to find hiding spots until they hear their names being called. Taylor and Evan looked up and saw their boyfriend/girlfriend on the broomsticks with the evil Wizards smirking and flying off with the squirming two.

"Damn it, I should have grabbed Shannon's hand!!" Brian says

"Brian don't blame yourself!!" Taylor says

"Now how are we going to get them back?" Brian says

"I can help you to get to where the evil Wizards live at!!" Tyler says

~

Shannon and Evan were dumped into a tower. They both whimper as the two Wizards come into the tower with smirks on their faces. One of the Wizards had dark brown hair and green eyes, was walking towards Shannon while the other one had a grey blindfold over his eyes but had Brown hair walks over to Evan, who was a whimpering mess.

"Should we wait until the other two arrive to "rescue" them?" Says the one with green eyes

"Nope I'm horny as Fuck Brock!~" the other one says

"Fine by me, Ryan!! This one looks like fun and good enough to eat out!!~" Brock says

Brock grabs Shannon and chains her up to the wall and Ryan does the same. Shannon whimpers as Brock grabs her breasts, making her grunt out in Pleasure. Brock takes her clothes off and gets rid of his clothes as well. He starts rubbing her womanhood, causing moans to cum out of her mouth.

"You like that don't you??~" Brock asked

"Please more!~" Shannon begs

"With Pleasure~" Brock says

Ryan was teasing and playing with Evan making him moan and groan.

~

Taylor and Brian hear screams coming from the tower ahead of them and they started heading for it. The two climb the stairs and they see Shannon and Evan passed out and were naked too. They walked over to their lovers not seeing the two Wizards behind and started to unchain their lovers from the walls of the tower. Brian feels hot breath at his ear.

"You ready to have some fun with me, Brian~" Brock says

Brian was pushed up against along with Taylor as well. And was chained up to. Brian's ass was sticking out and Brock pulls the dress up and squeezes the round globes, earning a moan from Brian. Taylor was being kissed attacked by Ryan, who was also playing with her breasts making her moan out loud. Brian feels something wet go into his tight hole and he grunts at the feeling but feels it being pulled out and something "big" replaced it. Brian adjusted to it and Brock starts fucking him real hard and fast.

"Damn, Brian you make me so horny seeing you in this sexy dress!!~" Brock says in Brian's ear as he cums

Taylor feels fingers go inside of her womanhood causing her to moans and grind on them. Ryan chuckles at this reaction and takes the fingers out and replaces them with his big cock. Brian feels Brock's hand on his cock and started stroking him.

"A-ahhh!!!" Brian screams

Brock keeps doing this until Brian cums on the tower wall. The Irishman was tired and he passes right out. Ryan does one more thrust and he cums inside of Taylor. She too passed out. The two Wizards take their prizes to their bedrooms and let's the four rest up... To say that the four stayed in Oz with their Wicked Wizards!!!!

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

I hope you guys like it!!!!