beauty and the Beast part 1

I just watched this movie that was out in threathers. It was a great movie. I'm doing Terrorsnuckel Beauty and the Beast AU may have a little smut. If you guys haven't seen this, go watched it. It was almost just like the cartoon movie of it. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter peace out ✌✌✌✌

*****

Once there was Prince.... He had everything he could ever dream...

His name was Brian... He was a very handsome that any man or woman would fall for you. Anyway, he was hosting a dance at his castle. Everybody was dancing. His best friends, Tyler and Craig were giggling and laughing, Lui and Nogla were slow dancing, Marcel and Scotty were kissing each other in the corner of the room, Evan Jonathan and Luke were making out with each other. They was bunch of people there that Brian didn't know. Everything was going well until, a door blew open and an old woman came in. She only asked that she stay for the night and exchange for the stay was a single rose. Brian walks up to her and throws the rose down to the floor. He and his friends laugh at this and he walks.

"You shouldn't judge people by their appearance. Can I please stay for the night?" She says.

The Prince still turned her down and he goes to walk off. All of a sudden, a light was showing up on the old lady, she turned into a beautiful entress named Cipher. The Prince tried to apologise for this but it was too late.

"For your act of rudeness, I place a curse on you and all the people who live here and when the last petel falls from the rose on your 24th birthday if you haven't​ found love you will remain a beast that you are." Cipher says

Over the years, The Terroriser​ never really found any one to love him. But who could ever love a beast?

****
This is part 1 of Beauty and the Beast AU
Hope u like it