Hensel and Gretel AU

I hope you like this chapter
Peace out ✌✌✌✌✌✌

******

"Brian, we are lost. I'm telling you." Says Cipher

"We are not lost, sister." Brian says

You see the twins Cipher and Brian were walking around and now they are lost in the woods and they couldn't figure out where to go.

"We never should have gone on a walk and then we wouldn't be in this woods." Cipher says throwing her hands up in the air.

"I can help you guys. It's getting pretty late." Says a voice

It a guy about their age standing behind. He had brown hair and brown/green eyes. He had a kind smile on his face.

*Brock's point of view*

I looked at two twins standing in front of me. The guy was so sexy, he a little chubby on him. That was fine with me. The girl was a little bit chubby too. Maybe they will make decent meal for me...

"Why don't you guys come and stay with me at my little cabin not far from here." I says

The two look at me and shake their heads yes. Perfect, for me then. That boy looks damn good though. He has sandy blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, he had a little belly on him. But that won't do though. His sister kinda like him except her dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She too had a little belly, but that will change real soon.

"My name is Brock. What is your names?" Brock says

"I'm Brian and this is My sister Cipher. Thank you for letting us stay with you for the night." Brian says as he blushes a little

"It's fine, I'm kinda lonely out here in the woods by myself." I say

*Nobody's Point of view*

The three headed towards the cabin that Brock lived in. It looked normal. Brock opens the door and they walked in. The twins eyes widen at the food on the table. It was all kinds of sweets.

*Brian's point of view*

I know shouldn't be eating sweets because I'm trying to lose weight but damn look at all these sweets on the table. Who knew that Brock had a sweet tooth. Me and my sister look at each other. We sat down at the table and started eating, but I noticed that Brock standing there looking at us with a odd look in his eyes. But I continue to eat until I noticed something strange happening, I started to get a little dizzy for some reason. My sister looked at me and she too was getting dizzy. We both tried to get up from the table and we fell to the floor.

"What did you put in those sweets??" I say holding my sister close to me.

"Maybe a little something to make you both tired." Brock says

After him saying that I passed out along with my sister.

~A Little while Later~
*Still Brian's POV*

I woke up and noticed I was in a completely different room. I try to move but my hands were tied above my head. And my feet were tied as well. I hear a door close somewhere behind me.

"Please let me and my sister go!" I say

Brock just smirks at me and starts rubbing my chubby belly. I try to squirm away from the touches, but it was no use.

"What do you want with us!" I yelled at him.

Brock grabs my chin and kisses me. I tried to not to kiss him but I couldn't help it. He goes to rub my belly again.

"You want some sweets?" Brock says

"No not after what you did!" I say blushing.

"Well too bad, I'm going to give you some anyway. I like your chubby belly." Brock says

I blush at this comment and looked away from him. He grabs back a tray of sweets. He hand feeds me. At first I was blushing and took bites out of the sweets. He stands and kisses me again and this time I enjoy it, a little too much that he notices something poking him.

"You have candy kink don't you, Brian?!?" Brock says

I shook my head and my face was red. He chuckles a little.

"Let me give something much sweeter than candy." Brock says

*End of Brian's​ point of view*
~Smut Warning~

Brock kisses The blushing Brian on the lips. Brian moans into the kiss. Brock takes his hand down and rubs Brian's belly. Brock feels Brian's hard on. He smirks and softly touches Brian.

"Please!" Brian moans

"Please what, Brian?" Brock says

"Don't tease me!!"

Brock pulls down Brian's shorts and sucks on him. Brian was a moaning mess. Damn, Brock gives a blowjob. Brian blushes as he cums into Brock's mouth. B
Then Brock gets up and kisses Brian again.

"You taste like sweets." Brock says as Brian blushes at the comment.

Brock unties Brian's feet. He pulls his legs onto his shoulders and thrust into Brian..

"~Ohhhhh, right there Brock!" Brian yells

Brock keeps thrusting into Brian until he cums inside of Brian. Brian looked so cute blushing like that.

*End of Smut*

Brock unties Brian's hands and the young man almost falls but Brock catches him. He puts Brian on the bed and laid beside him.

"You know you are very beautiful, Brian?" Brock says

"But I'm chubby though." Brian says shyly and blushes.

"Chubby or not. You are still beautiful to me." Brock says kissing him on the forehead.

Cipher heard what went on in the other and all she could say

"It's about damn time, you fuckers."

*******
End of this chapter
Hope you like it.