Slime Rancher AU

My friends Enneidra2 and H2Ocomiscpsycho give me this idea and helped me with this. I hope you like it.

Bottom: Brian
Top: Delirious
*****

It was a beautiful day to be outside and all. Brian was wiping the sweat off of his forehead. He was out catching slime monsters all day and he finally gets to sit down and take a break for a few minutes. He takes a drink of his monster Energy drink. He gets up and heads out to find more slime monsters. Unaware of blue eyes watching him from a far.

~

Brian was sweating all over as he heads back to his house out in the middle of nowhere. He walks into air conditioning house and sits down on the couch. After a few minutes he hears a knock on the front door. Brian wondered who could it be. He opens the door and sees no one out there. Probably some kids trying to scare him. He closes the door and goes back to what he was doing.

~

Brian decides to take a shower to get all the mud and dirt off his body. But what he doesn't know is that a certain blue eyed slime monster was exploring around his and it was under Brian's bed waiting for the beautiful man to come out of the bathroom naked and then he would attack him. A few minutes later, Brian comes out of the shower with nothing on his body and goes to his closet to find something to wear. The Slime Monster slides from under Brian's bed and right for the naked man in front of it. The monster wraps it tentacles around Brian's waist.

"What the hell?!?!?" Brian says looking down at the Tentacles on his waist.

"What a beautiful body you have, Brian!" Says the Slime Monster as he pulls Brian closer to him.

"I thought I caught all the Slime Monsters today!!" Brian squeaks out as the tentacles explore his body.

"Well, you didn't catch the Daddy Slime Monster! The names is Delirious or you can call me your Daddy!!" Delirious says laughing insanely.

Delirious pulls Brian over to the bed and pinned the young man down. Brian looks at this Slime Monster and noticed he look more human except for the slime and tentacles. Delirious had baby blue eyes and had dark brown hair. Brian quivers under his grip as the tentacles explored his body more except for one, which was Holding Brian down on the bed. Delirious kisses Brian gently as he pulls with Brian's nipples twisting them and causing the guy under him to moan into the kiss.

"You know I have been watching
You for awhile​ and had my​ slime babies take not of what you do after you catch them. And I have to say you are very cute and sexy.." Delirious says

Delirious goes in for another kiss but it was rougher and his tentacles grabs at Brian's dick and starts stroking it and Brian squirms in his grip. The man cums into Delirious tentacle and the monster smirks at him. The Tentacles left Brian's legs up and Delirious puts a tentacle into Brian's hole. Brian arches his back from the bed as Delirious tentacle goes in and out harder & harder.

"Please, Daddy~!!!"  Brian moans

Delirious takes his tentacle out and pulls his pants down and Brian sees a big cock fixing to enter him.

"That won't fit will it!!" Brian whimpers

"Don't worry I will be gentle until you get use to the feeling." Delirious says

With that said, Delirious slides into Brian gently and Brian groans in discomfort but he gets use to it. After doing this, Delirious starts to go faster and harder. The man grunts and groans he tightens around Delirious cock and he feels the Slime Monster cum inside of him. Delirious let's Brian go and they both laid there breathing heavily. From that day on, Brian never hunted the Slime Monsters again because he became Delirious mate and Brian became pregnant with Delirious babies.

~
Few months later

Brian rubs his swollen belly as his Mate makes him breakfast. Delirious looks at his mate and smiles at how beautiful Brian looks. He kinda turned Delirious on a little bit. He takes his mate his breakfast, Pickles and Ice cream. Brian smiles as Delirious puts the food down and let's Brian eat.

"You are so weird eating Pickles with ice cream you know that!" Delirious says

"Well, you shouldn't have got me pregnant then." Brian says smartly

Delirious was a happy Slime Monster with his little Human mate.

*******

Hope you guys like this :3