Rick and Morty AU

Hello everyone I thought I would do a Rick and Morty AU. Anyway I hope you guys like it!

******

Brian sighs as he sits there at the table. He was kinda pissed off right now because his friend, Tyler was getting drunk and Brian felt like he wasn't​ having any fun with his friend.

"You better be in a good mood when I get back from the bathroom or just leave!" Brian says

Brian heads to the bathroom to use the toilet. He gets done and washes his hands and sees a guy wearing a bunny hoodie with bunny ears. Brian washes his hands and dries them.

"What's your name? I'm Ryan!" Says the guy

"Oh hi I'm Brian Hanby and I'm on a Adventure with best friend, Tyler Wilde." Brian says nervously

"Is it a good adventure?" Ryan asked

"Kinda of, but I'm just nervous that Tyler is going to screw it up with being drunk and all.." Brian says

"People make mistakes, maybe he will sober up and you guys go on this Adventure​!" Ryan says sounding cheerfully for some reason.

"Yeah, you right! See you Ryan!!" Brian says but Ryan grabs him by the waist.

"Why don't you stay for a few minutes?" Ryan says rubbing Brian's covered cock.

"No thank you. I have to go!!" Brian says trying to get away from him he was trapped within his grip.

Brian gets thrown into a stall and the door locks. He whimpers as his Pervert's eyes changed color and he looked a little bit different from before. Brian tries to crawl under the stall to get away but Ryan grabs him by the ass and drags him back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ryan says

Brian tries everything to get away from him but he ends up getting handcuffed by Ryan. Brian was cuffed to the toilet and he couldn't hardly move around as he sees Ryan taking off his clothes and Brian's clothes as well. Brian whimpers as he squirms around but it only makes it worse for him.

"Quit moving around, you little slut!!" Ryan says as he slaps Brian's ass.

Brian still tries to struggle but it was no use. Ryan puts Brian's cock in his mouth and poor Brian whimpers and tries to move but Ryan had him pinned down and handcuffed​. Brian cums in Ryan's mouth.

"You taste so damn good, Brian. I may have to keep you as my queen!" Ryan says

"No!! Let go of me please!!" Brian yells out

"Yell one more time and I might have to hurt you!!" Ryan says

Brian whimpers as Ryan pushes inside of him and starts thrusting harder and faster. Brian to yell out again but Ryan put a hand over his mouth. Brian starts to feel pleasure out of this and starts to moan and groan at this movement inside of him. Brian pushes against the cock inside​ of him. After a few more thrusts, Ryan cums inside of Brian and he slides out of Brian with a "POP". Ryan puts his pants and hoodie back on. He uncuffs Brian from the Toilet and helps him get dressed.

"How about you stay with me and become my queen?" Ryan says

~

Brian stares at the dress that Ryan forced him to wear at the  Wedding, his friends were all there, he was nervous about this. He walks up to Ryan and the male smiles at him. Brian had started going on dates with him even though he was a bit of a Pervert at times, but he was very kind to Brian and the young male was happy and they got married...

*****

Hope you guys like it!!!