BasicallyKrueger vs Jason Delirious

I had this idea from writing Nightmare on Elm Street. Hope you like it ✌✌✌

*****

Brian watches two killers named BasicallyKrueger​ and Jason Delirious. You see, Brian meet these guys one evening and they were killers but didn't hurt him for some odd reason. And Brian started to have feelings for them both but was too shy to tell them about his crush. He watches the two fighting in the open field, but they weren't fighting because they hated each other. It was because of Brian, they had meet him awhile back and they both like him​. Brian watches as they battle each other. They start getting rough with each other. Brian runs over to them and tells them to stop but he gets cut by both of them. Brian falls backwards but he doesn't fall to the ground, Marcel catches him. Brian blushes as the man looks at him with Sly smirk. Delirious was pissed off but he remained calm because, Brian was hurt. The silent killer goes over and rips a part of his jacket off and wraps it around Brian's cut. Marcel does the same and looked at The silent killer. Brian looks at both the killers, and he gets tired of them fighting.

"You Two.... I...  Love.... You.... Both..... But .... Will... Quit.... Fighting!!!" Brian says​

Both killers looked at the smaller Male and smiled at each other and attacked their the male with kisses and rubs on his cock. Brian throws his head back in pleasure. Let's just say they had a lot of fun and a lot screams of pleasure.

~ A Years Later ~

Brian was happily with his two killer lovers. They had five kids: Tyler, who was the oldest, Lui next to oldest, twins Brock and Cipher. And one was on the way. The kids come running in from school with smiles on their faces.

"Mommy, I scaried some kids at school by telling them that our dads were Krueger and Jason!" Tyler says

"Babe, what I have I told you about that!" Brian says scolding Tyler.

"But Daddy Jason told me too!" Tyler says with a grin.

"I have a talk with them both." Brian says

"I shared my gummy worms with my friends at school!" Lui says

"That's great baby, I'm glad you are learning to share." Brian says rubbing his sons head.

The twins were quiet and they always talktive when they come in from school. But they were shy just like Brian but they had tempers though.

"So, how did my awesome Twins do today in school?" Brian asked

"Brock has a crush on a guy named Evan Fong!!" Cipher says

"At least I don't have a crush on Markiplier!!" Brock says

"You shut up about that Brock!!" Cipher yells

"So, you two have crushes I see.. kinda reminds me of when I met your fathers." Brian says rubbing his swollen belly.

"Ewwww gross, Mom!!" Tyler says

Kids helped Brian set the table up for their family. Daddy Marcel and Daddy Delirious walked into the front door. They actually stopped​ Killing people because of Brian having kids and Brian said that if hunted or kill again. They won't have sex never again. Both Dads sit down at the table and they had normal jobs and Nobody judged them. Brian brings the food to the table and kisses each dad on the cheek. The kids made gross noices at the kisses Brian give his husbands.

"So, how is our Big family this Evening?" Marcel asked opening his beer.

"Good, the baby kicked again when I woke up after you guys took the kids to school. Tyler scared the kids and told them that you were killers. Lui shared his gummy worms with his friends for the first time. And The twins have crushes on two guys. How about you two?" Brian asked

"I got a promotion at the office." Delirious says

"And I too got a promotion at Machinc shop!" Marcel says

"I'm so proud of you two!" Brian says as he feels a wetness go down his legs.

"Marcel I need to be taken to the hospital, I'm going into labor!!" Brian says

Delirious help the kids get ready while Marcel takes the second car to get Brian to the hospital on time. Delirious drove the other car with the kids...

~Hours Later~

After hours of Labor, Brian finally give Birth to handsome baby boy. Marcel and Delirious decided on the name Luke. Brian was holding Little Luke in his arms. Marcel and Delirious looked at their beautiful young male with a baby in his arms and they couldn't be more happier. The kids grow up to be like their killer dad's. They had names to: Wildcat, Mega Monkey, Moo Snuckel & Shannon Cipher and Cartoonz....

*****
I hope you guys enjoy this :3