Belly Dancers AU

H2Ocosmicpsycho asked for this AU!!!! Hope you like!!! And the pic above is our outfits.

Shannon's outfit: bottom row first one
Taylor's outfit: second row second one
Kaylee's outfit: first row four one
Cosmic's outfit: first row second one
Ruby's outfit: second row last one

Enjoy!!!!
Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel, H2OCosmicVanoss, WildKaylee, MadWreckerToonz RubyLadd

*******

The girls were very nervous about this. Sure they had done private dances for guys but they were dancing for 8 princes at a palace. Taylor calmed her sisters down. The dancers make it to the Palace and they were all nervous as well.

"Ah, welcome girls please come in my sons are waiting on you!" Says the father

The girls walk in and the Father walks them to the lounge area and the sons had wide eyes as they see the girls.

"So, this was the surprise Father?" Says a Irish accent

"Yes my sons and you may pick each ones you want!" The father says

The sons walk over to the girls, they introduce themselves as Brian, Brock, Ryan, Luke,Evan, Jonathan, Tyler and Craig. The girls told them their names. Brian and Brock pick Shannon and they head to their shared room, Taylor was Picked by Ryan and Luke, Cosmic was picked by Evan and Jonathan and Kaylee was picked by Tyler and Ruby was picked by Craig.

~

Shannon was very nervous about dancing, this was her first time dancing in front of people because she was in training by her oldest Sister, Taylor. She puts her song on which was Pretty Little Psycho(Night core version). The brothers watched her as she moves with the beat. Shannon was doing great and the brothers smile at her as she bowed after song was done.

"You did fabulous, Shannon!" They both say

Shannon blushes at their comments and looks down at her feet. Brian gets up and lifts her chin.

"Don't hide your face, you are too beautiful to hide it!" Brian says

"He is right, we have never seen someone so beautiful in our lives.!" Brock says

~

Taylor was giving a lap dance to both Luke and Ryan, who were blushing at this.(everyone of the guys are Virgins and so are the girls) Taylor gets up from Luke's lap and makes her way to Ryan, who was bright red in the face.

~

Kaylee was actually slow dance with Tyler. He was so kind and gentle with her and wasn't rude at her while they were dancing.

~

Cosmic was having fun with Evan and Jonathan. They were actually giving her a lap dance and then she give them a lap dance.

~

Ruby and Craig also were dancing together to a gentle song that Craig picked out.

~

The girls kept coming back and spending time with the princes. But today was very special....

Brian and Brock walked Shannon out to the gardens. She was wondering what they were up too.

"Shannon, we have to ask you something!" Brock says

"What is it!!" She asked

Brian gets down on one knee and shows her a box with a ring in it. She gasped as they smile at her.

"Will you marry us!!" They asked

"Yes!!!"

She hugs them both and starts crying.

~Wedding Day~

Shannon walks down the row in a beautiful white dress and flowers in her hands. Her sisters were on one side and Brian & Brock's brothers were on the other. The two were smiling at their soon to be wife. After they say their I dos. Everyone was at the dance hall and the two brothers dance with their wife. Shannon's sisters were so happy for their youngest sister...

This was the happiest that they have felt in a long time!!!

~

Hope you guys like it!!!