Nightmare on Elm Street AU

Thank you, LilSister8 for helping me find do a scary AU. Anyway, I hope you guys like it :3

******

Brian sighs as he finally get his Bedframe fixed to here he could put his bed on it. He just moved to LA. And had everything set up and now he was ready to relax for a few minutes. But first he had to put covers on his bed before he could lay on it. His Friend, Craig had told Brian a story about this man that was killed by some people because he was being way to Friendly with their kids and he goes around in people's dreams and kills them and they never wake up from it. Brian didn't believe in such nonsense, it was like Scary movies. He didn't like Scary stuff and stuff that go bump in the night. He gets the covers and blanket on it. He takes an afternoon nap, because he was tired from the moving and doing all this setting up. He fells asleep and dreams....

~Dream
Play song

Brian was running around trying to get away from a certain sharp man coming after him. He hides in the bathroom stall. He hear a loud bang.

"Come out wherever you are, Sweet Irishman!" Says the man

Brian puts his hand over his mouth to keep from whimpering. He hears the man past by the stall he was in and hears the man open the door to the bathroom and leaves. Brian breathes again and opens the stall door and looks around and makes sure that the creepy guy was gone. He was gone, Brian goes over to the sink and splashes warm water on his face and then feels breathing on his neck and he stays still as he feels sharp claws on his waist.

"So you were hiding in here, you Naughty boy, Brian!" The guy says

"Please don't hurt me!!" Brian whimpers

"Oh I'm not going to hurt you, but make you feel better soon." The guy says grabbing Brian's ass and squeezes it.

The guy takes Brian's shirt off and takes his claws and writes on Brian's back "Property Of BasicallyKrueger". This doesn't hurt Brian though like he thought.
Bk pulls Brian down on the ground and sits the boy on his lap on his cock. BK was Hard as a rock and Brian bites his lips to keep from whimpering.

~End of Dream

Brian wakes up from this hot dream and notices that he was hard. He gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom to take care of his problem. He doesn't know that A certain clawed Man climbs into his window and headed for the bathroom. Brian was stroking himself and was moaning. This Turns BK on, he quietly walks behind Brian and takes ahold of Brian and starts stroking Brian. And the boy turns his head and sees the man from his dream. He was black with scars all over his skin. He whimpers as he tries to move away from the man but the man keeps close to his body and the claws were digging into his skin.

"You are not going anywhere, Babe. I'm your nightmare Man, Marcel!" Marcel says

Marcel tore Brian's clothes off leaving him naked and exposed to the Nightmare Man.  Marcel pushes Brian down on the sink and bends him over. He goes back to stroking Brian and the male cums on Marcel's hand. The Nightmare Man smirks and undoes his pants and slides into the younger male, who grunts at how big Marcel was and starts riding him and puts his head on Marcel's shoulder as he rode him.

"I'm cumming, Baby!" Marcel says

Brian feels Marcel cums inside of him.  Marcel cleans Brian off and carries him to the bed.  But not before he marks Brian as his.

"Property Of BasicallyKrueger, touch you died a slow death!"

Marcel kisses Brian on the top of his head and covers him up.

"Have good nightmares, My love!" Marcel says

With that, Marcel jumps out the window, ready to kill some more people with a smirk on his face...

******

Hope you guys like it