Slenderman AU

This is a new AU hope you enjoy​ it!!

Pairing: Ohmwrecker x  Bottom Terroriser

This is my first time doing Ohmwrecker x Terroriser smut.

******

Brian finds himself lost in the woods behind his house. He always wondered where what was in the woods behind the house. But it was getting dark and he needed to get home and he had forgot to bring a flashlight. And then he sees house not far from where he was at. Maybe the person will let him stay there until morning. He walks up to the door and knocks, nobody answered the door, he knocked again. Still nobody answered. He noticed the door was unlocked and he let's himself inside unaware of a guy in grey suit with a Omega symbol on the left side watching him from afar.

~
Brian takes a look around the house. It was in good shape for it to be in the middle of the woods. He goes upstairs to explore and the upstairs was a small living area with a bed, TV and book shelf. Brian goes back downstairs and notices a door.

(This must lead to the basement!?!?) He thinks to himself.

He opens the door and heads down the basement and his nose was hit with a awful smell. He sees a light switch and turns it on and is shocked to see what was the awful smell was going from. It was a human body laying on a metal table. He screams and runs up the stairs to only run into someone.

"I see you found my lab!" Says a very tall guy wearing a grey suit.

"I didn't mean to Snop, I was just wondering what was down here!?!" Brian says backing away from the strange man.

He runs out the door into the darkness of the night. He didn't care right now, he needed to get away from this creepy person. He was scaried that this man would kill him. He was trying to get back to his house, when he feels something grab him by the waist and puts a cloth over his mouth and nose. Brian struggles but he went numb after the stuff causes him to pass out.

~

Brian wakes up and notices he was back at the strange man house. He tried to move but his arms were tied above him and legs were tied to each post of the bed. He noticed he was in his boxers. He pulls at the ropes and there was a little laugh not far from the bed.

"You know are very cute for a human being. I usually kill humans but you are different somehow. My name is Ohmwrecker or Ryan. But called me the Slenderman because of my tallness. And I know your name is Brian, I have been watching you for quiet away, Human." Ryan says as walks towards the bed.

Ryan strips off his clothing except his boxers. Brian blushes at how sexy the Slenderman was and looks away from him. Ryan saw his blush and smirks. He grabs Brian's​ chin and kisses him on the lips, Brian actually kissed back. Ryan's other hand pulls Brian's boxers down and starts stroking his dick. Brian pulls at the ropes as Ryan kept stroking him and Brian knew he was going to last much longer. Brian arches his back off the bed and cums in Ryan's hand. Ryan licks the cum off and wets his fingers and puts them into Brian's hole. Ryan moves his fingers around until he hits Brian's prostate.

"Please fuck me!!!" Brian says

Ryan takes his fingers out and inserts himself inside of Brian. He waits until Brian get used to the feeling and he starts thrusting in and out of Brian. Slenderman plays with Brian's nipples twisting them and causing the man under him to moan and pull on the rope. Ryan was close to cumming so he thrusts harder and faster into Brian and one more thrust he cums inside of Brian. He kisses Brian on the lips again. Ryan unties the human and cleaned each other up. Ryan pulls the covers over them and Brian puts his head under Ryan's chin.

"That's my first having sex with a monster, you should feel proud, Slenderman!" Brian says as Ryan blushes a little.

*****
Hope you like this :3