2P AU!

Here is another chapter of my book!!

2P! Moo Snuckel: Brock is very rude and evil. But no one touches his lovers or they will have to face him.

2P! Terroriser: Brian is very shy and always hides behind Brock when he feels scared.

2P! Princess_Kairi Of Light: Shannon is very awkward and doesn't talk much but when she does she stutters a lot. She cuddles with her lovers and she very passionate about cuddling and being with her lovers.

Enjoy!! And if YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ!!!!!!

★★★★★

Brock slams the door to his house and it scaries his lovers, who were sitting on the couch.

"Brock, how did it go?" Brian says whimpering

"Does it look like it went well!!" Brock yells

His two lovers shook their heads 'no'.

"Did you guys get your chores done let I asked you too?" Brock asked

"Yes Master!" They say

"Good.... Now get on your knees and take your clothes off!" Brock says

Brock hears his lovers and smirks evil and pulls his pants & boxers down.

"P-please be gentle master!" Shannon stutters

"As long as you guys are good and suck my cock, I will be gentle with you two." Brock says in a calm voice.

Brock noticed that Brian hasn't said nothing and he look towards the quite male.

"You are being quite right now, what's the matter?" Brock says smirking

"I'm uncomfortable because of the dildo inside of me, that put in me before you left..." Brian whines

"You want it out don't you, Brian?" Brock says as he smirk gets bigger.

"P-please Master Brock!" Brian whimpers

"You know what to do if you want it out!" Brock says

Brian crawls over to his Master and puts his mouth on his cock. Brock looks over at Shannon and smirks.

"Shannon why don't you play with Brian!" Brock says as She blushes.

Shannon does Master Brock says and plays with Brian's cock and strokes, who earns a moan from Brian.

"Play with the dildo in him by thrusting it in and out, my little princess!" Brock says

Shannon blushes and does it. Brian wiggles his ass and gets slapped by Brock.

"No moving or I will punished the both of you!!" Brock says

Shannon keeps playing with Brian. Brock tells her to stop and she sits there with list in her eyes but she can't do nothing or she will be punished for it. Brock cums into Brian's mouth. Brian takes his mouth off of his Master. Shannon gives Brock a blowjob like Brian and Brock cums after a few minutes.

"Now kiss my beautiful babies!" Brock demands

Both blush and kissed each other, while they did that Brock takes the dildo out of Brian's ass and slides. Brian moans into the kiss as Brock started thrusting in and out of him at a fast rate. Brock cums after one more thrust and so does Brian. Now, it was Shannon's turn to be fuck. Brock moves Brian out of the way and pushes her to the floor and he enters her slowly to not hurt her unlike what he did to Brian, but The quiet male likes it rough. Shannon adjusted to him and moans as he started thrusting into her. Brock kisses her as he give one more thrust and cums inside of her. Brock pulls out and he looks at both of his lovers, who were blushing and looking downward.

"I love both of you and love being around you two I'm glad to have you as pets." Brock says kissing them on the lips.

"We love you too Master Brock and love being around you as well." They both say

Brock helps his lovers to the bathroom to take a bath and then go to sleep....

★★★★★★★★

Hope you like it!!!