Halloween AU

I love Halloween because it's that one night a year where you can dress up as anyone you want. Anyway, I hope this AU :)
And I'm not giving you a hint to who Brian is paired up with this AU you will have to find out on your own hehehehe :3

*******

Brian loved Halloween, it was the one night when you could be anything you wanted to be. He dressed up as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. He actually look good in the mirror with all the make up and all that on. He heads out and to go trick or treating. It wasn't​ really cold outside so he didn't bring a coat with him. There was a Full moon out tonight. He sighs and a looks up to the sky and smiles. He walked around and watched Kids as they were running around getting candy from all the houses in the neighborhood. Brian was kinda of scared of Monster Movies except for Nightmare before Christmas because it wasn't scary and he watched it around Halloween and Christmas. It was getting late after all the walking around he did. He starts to head for his house when he hears his name being called out and he looks around and nobody is around. Everyone was already back at their own houses getting ready to tack their children into bed. He keeps hearing his name. He comes to an old house that nobody lived in for years, he wonders if he should check it out or not? The voice keeps calling and it coming from inside the house. He gets the courge to go inside and check it out. He opens the door and heads inside. The door slams shut. Brian tries to open it but was stuck.

"You have arrived..." Says a voice

"Who are you and why have you been calling me for?" Brian asked

"Because you belong to me..." Says the voice

"Do I know you??" Brian asked

"Yes you do but not from this world.." says the voice

"But who are you?" Brian asked

A man steps out of the shadows of the house. He was very tall like 6'4, he had pale blue eyes with glasses, sandy brown hair. He was wearing what look like Jack Skellington would wear in Nightmare before Christmas. But the weird thing about this man, he looked like Jack Skellington and it kinda scared Brian a little bit.

"What is your name, Sir?" Brian asked

"My name is Tyler Skellington or monsters call me Jack. And your name is Brian the rag doll." Tyler says

"But this is just a costume, Tyler!! I'm not a real Monster!! It's Halloween and I'm just dressed up to look like one!!" Brian says

"Nonsense, you are Brian the Ragdoll and I love you so damn much." Tyler says as he kissed Brian on the lips.

Brian actually kisses back and Tyler pushes him up against the wall. They broke the kiss for air and Tyler sucks on his neck and Brian moans. Tyler smirks into Brian's neck as his hand moves down to Brian's covered cock and rubs it gently. Brian arches as Tyler does this action.

"Please~" Brian moans

With that said, Tyler uncovers the Ragdoll's cock and starts stroking it and Brian grunts. Tyler smiles as Brian squirms as he cums in Tyler's hand. Tyler turns Brian around and lefts up the dress up and puts his fingers inside of Brian. Tyler moves his fingers and hits a nerve and Brian rides the fingers hitting the spot over and over until Tyler takes his fingers out and slides his dick into Brian. Brian gets used to the feeling as Tyler thrusted into him.

"Please, Tyler Fuck me harder~!!" Brian moans

And Tyler does that cums inside of Brian. He pulls out of Brian and the turns the boy around.

"That was the best Halloween dress up sex ever, Tyler!" Brian says

"Happy Halloween my love. We better clean this up before our friends get back from that party or they will know what happened.." Tyler says

"Oh by the way Brian, you look good in Sally's dress." Tyler says slapping Brian's ass and goes to find Something to clean the mess up.

******

Yay my 55th AU chapter I'm so proud of myself​ hehehehe hope you enjoyed it XD