Dragon AU

H2Ocosmicpsycho request this one. Hope you like it Girl :3

Brian_ Dragon
Luke_ Dragon hunter

******

Dragon hunter, Luke Patterson was walking around the forest beside his Kingdom. He had heard reports from people that it was Dragon Mating season and he thought he would adventure out into the forest. All of a sudden he sees guy about his age running away from something. But what was odd, that this guy had a dragon horns and a tail. The guy had Sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. This guy must have been part Dragon part human. Luke wondered if the guy was alright, but then he smelt a beautiful scent and Luke knew why the guy was running it was a Omega in heat. Luke sees a couple of Aphlas going after the poor Omega. Luke decided to follow close behind.

~

Poor Brian was running for his life. He was a Omega, a Beautiful one at that. But he just went into heat and every Aphlas were Chasing him around the forest to try and mate with him. He was always shy type of Omega, he never had any friends and he like it that way. But he was scaried that these Aphlas were going to hurt him. Did I mention that Brian was part human part Dragon. He had baby blue scales on face, arms and legs. He also had horns and a little tail as well. He notices that he is at a dead end and he could tell that the Aphlas were close behind him. He whimpers when he sees the Aphlas.

"Please don't hurt me!!" Brian whines

"We are going to hurt, just having a little fun with you is all." One of them says grabbing Brian's​ chin.

Brian headbutts the guy and it pisses him off. But then a guy in red yells out.

"Leave him alone, he is my mate!!"

The Aphlas looked at Luke and runs off knowing that they messed with the wrong guy. Brian looks at the man and smiles.

"Thank you for saving me, Stranger. My name is Brian! What's yours?" Brian asked

"My name is Luke. Are you okay, they didn't hurt you did they?" Luke asked

"They didn't hurt me. They were just chasing me." Brian says

Brian and Luke sat there and talked​ for a little bit. Luke really wanted to kiss Brian but didn't want it to get awkward between but Brian's scent was getting to Luke. The dragon hunter grabs his chin and kisses him on the lips passionately. Brian response was kissing him back and wrapped his arms around his neck. Brian pulls Luke down to the ground as they continue to make out. Brian blushes as he feels something rubbing up against his cock. It was Luke's cock, they broke the kiss and Luke pulls Brian's pants down and sucks on the Brian's dick. Brian moans as Luke does this, to the hybrid dragon it felt so good and he pushes Luke's head down on his dick. Luke keeps sucking until Brian cums in Luke's mouth. The Hunter takes his mouth off of Brian's dick with a "pop" and turns Brian over on his belly. Luke wets his fingers until they are good and wet and puts one finger in at a time for Brian to adjust to it and Luke adds two more. Brian  moans as he feels the fingers move around inside of him. Luke hits a nerve and Brian yells out. Luke takes his fingers out.

"Are you ready, Brian?" Luke asked

"Please, Luke~" Brian says

And Luke lines up with Brian's hole and thrusted inside of the hybrid. Brian grunts at the feeling of Luke's cock in him. Brian tell Luke to go faster and harder, Luke did and cums inside of Brian. Luke pulls out of Brian slowly, so he didn't hurt the guy under him. They both sat their catching their breaths. Brian cuddles up to Luke and puts his head under Luke's chin. The hunter kisses the top of Brian's head. They were both happy...

~a Couple of Months Later~

Brian's​ belly was swollen a little because he had twins. Both Luke and Brian just found out that Brian was pregnant with twins. They were happy to have kids. They also found that the twins were a boy and a girl. Luke names the boy Jonathan and Brian names the girl, Cipher. They were both happy parents...

*****
Yay I'm done with this AU I'm on a roll today :3 hope you guys enjoy it!!!