A Prince/A Dragon/Two Knights

Me and H2Ocosmicpsycho came up with this AU!! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it!!!

Pairing: H2OTerrorCatNoss

🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲

Brian's Point Of View

Ever since I was little, I stayed in this Tower guarded by a Dragon named Delirious. Come to find out that Delirious was a sharpshifter and he could be a human. Anyway, I sat by the window looking bored. I sighed and walked over to my soft bed. Hi my name is Brian Hanby and I'm a Prince trapped in a Tower that is guarded by sharpshifting Dragon. I wish I could leave this place for a while. Just then, Delirious enters my room with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want, Delirious?" I asked

"Oh nothing~" Delirious says with a hint of lust in his voice

Delirious wraps his arms around my waist and I feel one of his hands go down to my soft cock and rubs it. I whimper slightly at this and tried to move away from him.

"Delirious stop please!" I say

"What's the matter, can't handle it, little Prince~" Delirious said

I got away from him and head over to the Window. And I see two guys in Armor suits walking across the bridge. Delirious sees this and goes back to guarding me. I watched as these two Knights fight against Delirious and they were pretty good at fighting. I blush as they started heading towards my tower. I hear the door open and the two heroes walk. There was heavy blush on my face, as they take their head pieces off and damn they were sexy as hell. One of the knights, Had black hair and brown eyes. The other one had sandy brown hair and blue eyes.

"The rumors were true... You are a handsome Prince. The names Evan and this my friend Tyler." Evan says

Evan and Tyler got closer to me and start playing with me. Then the door opened and Delirious walks in.

"Hey leave Prince Brian alone!!" Delirious says

"Who are you?" Tyler says

"I'm Delirious the sharpshifting Dragon that you fought!!" Delirious says

The three started yelling at each other. I whimper at the yelling.

"Please stop fighting!!" I say

The three stopped and looked at me and then back at themselves and back at me with Smirks on their faces. I didn't those smirks they were giving me, they were ganging up on me. Tyler pushes me onto the bed and attacks me with kisses. Evan starts taking my clothes off. And Delirious just watches as I get attacked by the two Knights. And then Delirious starts stroking himself. Evan's hand makes its way down to my soft cock and strokes it. Tyler puts his lips on mine and puts his tongue in my mouth, our tongues  battle for dominance, to which Tyler was Winning. I whimper as I cum on Evan's hand and then he licks his hand and fingers. Evan puts his fingers into Brian's hole and the smaller male.

"Please fill me up~" I moan

The three other males smirks and they start having fun with me. Evan takes his fingers out and pushes into me and I whimper. He starts going faster and harder. Delirious comes over to me and puts his cock in front of me and take it into my mouth. Evan cums inside of me, he pulls out of me and Tyler moves to where Evan was and pushes inside of me. I whimper around Delirious cock as Tyler goes faster than Evan did and he cums inside of me. Delirious takes his cock out of my mouth and moves to my hole and pushes inside of me.

"Delirious, fuck me hard and fast~" I say

"With Pleasure, Princess!!~" Delirious says

The Sharpshifter fucks hard and long, causing me to grunt and moan....

~

I had fallen asleep and the three watched over me. They were very happy to have me as their lover....

🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲

I hope you guys like it!!!