Supernatural AU

Another request from Enneidra2. I hope you like it ✌✌✌✌✌

******

Brian sighs out loud. It was hard being the older sibling of the family. His sister, Cipher's life was on the line and he didn't know what to do. He didn't want his sister to die but he doesn't have any other ideas. Until an idea hits him. He heads downstairs to where his friend, Tyler Wilde (Author: Tyler is Bobby sorry. They are both alike.)

"Hey, Brian. What is you desion on your sister's soul?" Tyler asked taking a drink from his whiskey bottle.

"You are not going to like it though..." Brian says

"It can't be that bad, Brian?" Tyler says

And Brian tells him the Idea and Tyler looked fucking pissed.

"Are you fucking Nuts, Brian!!!" Tyler yells

"It's the best idea I can think of, Tyler... Do you have any bright ideas!!" Brian says

"No, but still it's that is not something you should do. What would your sister think of this!?!?" Tyler says

"It actually sounds like a good idea. Brian, your my only family besides Tyler and I think you should do what your heart tells you but remember that I love you with whatever you decided on." Cipher says

Brian hugs his younger sister. Cipher reminded him of their mother, Evan. And he hated seeing his sister sad. So, he was going to make a deal with the King of The Crossroads, Brock.

~At the Crossroads~

Brian gets out his 67 Chevy Impala and starts digging a hole in the middle of the four way and puts his little box in it and buries it. He waited​ for a while and he thinks it's not going to work, he heads for his car.

"Well, if it isn't the Brave Hanby, Brian. It real sweet that you are making a deal to save your sister from her fate." Says a voice

Brian turns and sees a guy wearing a black suit and red tie. Brian blushes as guy looks him up and down.

"You be Brock, the King of the crossroads?" Brian ask

"I sure am, sweet cheeks. So, you want to a deal with me, Brian?" Brock says as his eyes turn red.

"Yes, but do I do in return. Do I give you my soul?" Brian asked

"This deal is different and if accept it. I will let your sister go and rip up the contract, but only if do this one little thing for me." Brock says

"What do I have to do!" Brian asked

"Be my queen of the crossroads and I'll let your sister live her life as normal as it can be for 5 years and then when that time comes you will be mine!" Brock says smirking

"Fine but please don't take her soul after 5 years. I will do anything if you don't!!" Brian says

"Anything??" Brock says

"Yes!" Brian says

"Tell you what if you become my queen now, I will rip the contract and not worry about going after her in five years. Deal?" Brock says

"I accept!" Brian says

Brian doesn't know what he is getting into.

"So, how do we seal this deal. Kiss??" Brian says

"No, this a different kind of deal." Brock says putting his fingers on Brian's forehead and the guy passes out.

~Later~

Brian wakes up on a bed and something feels different, he looks down and sees he is wearing a different outfit then what he was wearing earlier.

(Author: I'm so done.... Where the hell did my brain go. I'm such a dirty minded person ...I think Brian would look good in this)

Brian also noticed his hands were tied to the bed. Brian hears a whistle not too far from where he was at.

"Damn I knew that outfit look good on you babe!!" Brock says standing there with nothing but boxers on.

Brian notices Brock obvious Boner through the boxers and he blushes at this. Brock sees Brian looking at him and smirks. He walks over to the bed and sits down.

"So, are you ready to seal the deal my love?" Brock says

"I'm tied up and not going anywhere. So, yeah might as well." Brian says

Brock smashes his lips down on Brian's lips. The kiss was great even though it was rough. Brian moans as Brock rubs his covered dick and moves a little bit for Brock to mess with it. They stopped kissing and Brock puts his lips on Brian's shoulder and leaves bite marks on each shoulder. Brock makes his way down Brian's body leaving bite marks until he reaches his manhood.

"Please, Brock!!" Brian moans

"Please what, Babe?" Brock says

"Please, play with me!! Fuck me until I can't walk for a while!!!" Brian yells

Brock does have some fun with Brian, he takes shorts of the outfit off and throws them on the floor. Brian was hard as a rock and The Demon smirks up at Brian and puts his mouth on Brian's dick and starts sucking it.

"Ohhhhh Brock~!!!!" Brian moans loudly

Brian wasn't going to last long if Brock kept sucking like that!  He squirms as his seed enters Brock mouth. Brock makes sure he drinks up all of Brian's cum and he licks his lips and kisses Brian again. Brian tasted himself on Brock's lips, it was salty favor. After Kissing Brian,  Brock puts his fingers into Brian's​ mouth and let's him suck them. Brock takes them out and inserts them into Brian, who becomes a moaning mess as Brock moves his fingers around inside of him. Brock hits a nerve and Brian arches his back off the bed.

"Brock, right there!!!!" Brian yells

Brock takes his fingers out and slides his dick right into Brian. He waited until​ his lover was used to his big dick and starts thrusting in and out at a fast rate. Brian grunts and groans at this amazing feeling. And after a few more thrusts Brock cums inside of Brian with a sigh of relief. He unties Brian from the bed and helps clean Brian and himself off. Brian cuddles into Brock's warm chest.

"I love you my Crossroads Demon!" Brian says tiredly

"I love you too my little hunter!" Brock says kissing the top of Brian's head.

The King of the Crossroads kept his word to not to harm Brian's younger as long as Brian stays with him, he won't hurt her in any shape or form.

******
Hope you like it ✌✌✌✌