House Of Wax AU

Me and my friend LilSister8 we came up with this one. Hope you like it and I'm not going to tell you guys who is paired with Bottom Brian. But trust you will figure it out on your own. Enjoy it!!

*****

Brian was sweating like a dog. Because him and his friends car just went out on them. And now they were waiting for someone to come by and help them. Brian knew he was going to get a sunburn after all this waiting and the sunscreen was in the Trunk. His friends: Craig, Evan, Marcel and Luke were in the car, sweating their asses off. Brian was standing outside, trying to wave someone down until a truck pulls over in front of the car, five guys got out.

"What seems to be the problem?" One of guys say

"We were driving then it dies on us while heading to a camp area." Evan says

"Maybe a jump-start will help. Names Tyler this is Brock, David,Lui, and Jonathan." Tyler says

"I'm Evan, this is Brian, Craig, Marcel and Luke. We can't thank you enough. You guys have been the only ones to stop and help." Evan says as the guy named Jonathan looks him up and down.

"It's no problem, you guys were in distress, so we offered to help!" Jonathan says

After a few tries on the jump-start, their car wouldn't start. So Tyler and his friends offered them a ride to a town not far from here. Brian and his friends grab their stuff, rolled up the windows and lock the car up. Brian rode up front with Tyler, Craig and Marcel. Evan and Luke were in the back with Lui, David and Jonathan. All of a sudden it starts to rain.

"Shit!! We could had to old House of Wax Museum that was shut down a long ago until he rain stops." Tyler says

Tyler stops the truck by the entrance of the Wax Museum. They get out and run inside the building.

"Do you know where the bathroom might be?" Brian asked

"Yeah it's just down the hall, to your right. Surprisingly it still works." Brock says

Brian heads to the bathroom noticing all of Wax Figures look real and the eyes were looking at him with sadness. Brian makes to the bathroom and used it, all of a sudden, he hears screams from his friends. He hurries up and runs out of the bathroom. He looks for his friends but they were gone. Brian continues to look for them until he finds stairs leading downward to a basement of some kind and sees his friends were bound to tables and not making a sound. He hears footsteps behind him and the person puts a cloth over Brian's mouth and nose and it knocks the innocent boy out. The man picks Brian up and carries him to a special room. He ties Brian's​ arms and feet to The table and cuts his clothes off leaving him naked and exposed.

The man leaves the room and gets back to work on his new wax figures...

~Later~

Brian wakes up with a groan, the last thing he remembers was that he had found his friends but they weren't moving or screaming. He tries to move but he feels his hands are tied down and so we're his legs. Brian looks down and sees that he is naked!

"I see you are awake my little Irishman!" Says a voice

Brian whimpers as he sees a guy with blindfold over his eyes with a Omega symbol on it. The man had a Smirk on his face.

"My name is Ryan, what is your beautiful?" Ryan says touching Brian on the cheek.

"Don't touch me!! And why the hell should I tell you my name?!?" Brian says pulling his face away from Ryan.

"Because, you are beautiful and you are mine forever. Tell me your name!!" Ryan says grabbing Brian's hair and pulling it.

"It's Brian, please let go! You're hurting me!!" Brian says whineing

"Brian is a beautiful name for a guy.." Ryan says

"What have you done with my friends!!" Brian yells

"No need to yell I'm right here. Your friends are just fine just not moving that's all." Ryan says

The Strange starts showing Brian pictures of his friends. He told them that they were superheros in the costumes Ryan picked out for them. Brian starts crying seeing all his friends like this

"You are a fucking Creep doing this to Innocent people like my friends!!" Brian yells

Ryan doesn't say anything and gets something out of a pan. It was chocolate wax and he starts pouring it on him. Brian whimpers as he feels the warm chocolate is on his skin.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked

"Oh just getting ready for some fun. And I'm not going to turn you into a Wax Figure. You're too innocent to be a Wax Figure and besides I like you.." Ryan says

Ryan grabs Brian's chin and kisses him on the lips passionately and Brian melts into the kiss. They broke the kiss in order for Ryan to finish covering Brian with chocolate flavor wax. Ryan gets done and starts by licking Brian's neck and makes his way down. Brian grunts as Ryan bites at his nipples. Ryan licks the chocolate off except for Brian's cock. Ryan puts his mouth on Brian's cock and sucks him off. The guy tied down was a whimpering mess as The crazy Wax Guy sucks him off. Brian feels himself cum inside of Ryan's mouth. And it tasted good white chocolate flavor. Ryan unties Brian's feet and lefts them on his shoulders.

"You ready for me, Brian?" Ryan asked

"Please, Ryan!!" Brian whines

Ryan slides into Brian slowly without hurt him and he starts thrusting harder and faster. Brian struggles as Ryan goes faster inside of him. The man hits a certain spot and Brian throws his head back in pleasure and screams as he keeps hitting the spot over and over until Ryan finally cums inside of Brian. They both were breathing heavily and slowly. Ryan unties Brian's hands and the younger male kisses him. Ryan shows them to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Brian gets done in the shower and looks for Ryan and sees him putting his friends on display in the Wax Museum. Brian couldn't help cry a little at seeing his friends and the guys that helped them. But overtime, Brian got used to seeing his friends like this and Ryan opens the House of Wax back up and they had a lot visitors and they paid Brian and Ryan for showing them around the Wax Museum... Ryan never hurt anyone again because of Brian and became lovers....

*****

I know it ain't like the House of Wax. But anyway, hope you like it!!