Wonderland

Me and my best friend, madhatter445 were talking about a smutty Alice In Wonderland. So I'm doing this for my best friend :3 anyway I hope you guys like this!!!

Pairings: TerrorKairiSnuckel & VanMadWrecker

Shannon's dress:

Taylor's Dress:

***********

It was a beautiful spring day for two girls. These two girls were Shannon and Taylor. They had been friends for a long while and both were crazy. But Shannon was shy and quiet when they were around a lot of people. Taylor though she was loud and crazier than Shannon. Anyway, they were laying on the grass when they see a man in grey hoodie with rabbit run by them.

"Fuck I'm late!! The red king will have my head for sure if don't give him this!!" The man says as he runs into the forest beside where they were at.

The girls decided to follow after the strange man. They see disappear behind one of the trees. They went around it and saw a hole big enough for a human. Shannon loses her balance and falls, Taylor reaches her hand out but she too falls in. Both girls were screaming as they fall down the hole and bumping into things. They finally made it to the bottom and they crashed into the roof of the room and they both landed on their bottom.

"Ouch, that hurt my ass!!" Shannon says

"No kidding!!" Taylor says

They were in a small room and it had a very tiny door, that they couldn't fit through. They turn and see a table with two bottles and two cookies and a tiny key. Taylor grabs the tiny key and takes one cookie while Shannon does the same. They took a drink from the bottles and they strink but they were lucky that their dresses didn't get too big for them, because it would have left them in their bras and underwear. Taylor takes the key and unlocks the door. They both stepped into a strange land, that was beautiful. All kinds of plant life and the flowers talked but they didn't see them. The girls continue on their way until they see a table, they climb up on it.

"Hello!! My name is Taylor and this is my friend Shannon. We were wondering where we are?" Taylor says

"Welcome to Wonderland! You girls are very pretty by the way. My name is Evan Hatter and this is Tyler Wildcat, Craig Ladd the door mouse, and that is Ryan Wrecker the Rabbit that is always late for tea parties!" Evan says

"You know you girls can grow back to normal size with those cookies you have!" Ryan says

The girls got off the table and took a bite out of the cookies and they grew to their normal size. They sat down in seats when they hear horses pull up. A guy in red steps out, he had red hair and Blue eyes. Shannon was like in a trance when she seen this man. The man in red noticed Shannon staring at him and he winks at her and she blushes bright red.

"Who is this beautiful young lady? Never seen you around here before!" The guy in red says

"King Brian, this is Shannon and her friend Taylor!" Evan says

"Shannon, what a beautiful name for a girl!" King Brian says kissing her hand.

Brian grabs her by the wrists and pulls her to his ride. Shannon whimpers as he places her on his lap. She feels his hard on and blushes.

"Green does suit my dear!" Brian whispers huskily into her ear

~

Taylor's eyes got wide as she sees her friend get pulled into Horse Carriage. She starts crying, Evan and Ryan comfort her.

"Don't worry, I don't think King Brian will hurt her. He seemed really interested in her to do anything bad to her!" Evan says

"But if you want we can go to his castle and you can see her!!" Ryan says

~

King Brian shows Shannon around the Castle when they come across his best friend, Brock or the White King. Shannon blushes when the other King kisses her hand. This makes Brian upset.

"She is mine, Brock!" Brian says

"Why don't we shared her, she seems to like us both!" Brock says looking at a blushing Shannon.

Brian and Brock dragged her up to Brian's room and they take off her dress, Bra and underwear. Shannon blushes and covers herself. But both kings look at her.

"Don't hide yourself!" Brock says

"You are very beautiful and there is nothing to be scaried of. Me and Brock will take care of you!" Brian says kissing her on the lips

Brock takes his clothes off and gets behind Shannon, placing kisses along her shoulder blades and neck. Shannon rubs Brian's cover erection. Brian pulls back from the kiss and takes his clothes. Shannon blushes as she sees his six pack abs and his big 'sword'. Brock puts his hands on her breasts and rubs them to get them hard. Brian kisses her again, while she strokes his 'sword', making him grunt into the kiss. Brian slides his hands down to her womanhood and rubs her, causing her to groan. The three stop and moved over to the bed. Brian pulls away from the kiss to pull her onto his lap. Shannon puts herself on top of Brian's 'sword' and carefully slides down on it. The Red King moans as she does this. The White king squeezes her ass cheeks, causing her to whimper slightly. Just then the door was open Taylor, Evan and Ryan were standing there with Wide eyes.

"LEAVE US NOW!!" Yells Both Kings

Taylor grabs the two men and closes the door.

~

Next day

Shannon wakes up with both Kings sleeping on each side of her and she was still naked. The same thing happened to Taylor because of what they saw Shannon and the two Kings. Evan and Ryan got horny and fucked Taylor really good. Anyway, the two kings noticed that she was awake and they get up in sitting position.

"Good morning Beautiful ~!" They both say

"Good morning my kings!" Shannon says as they kissed her on each side of the face.

"We sure did scare my friend Taylor, last night!!" Shannon says chuckling

"Well they should have knocked before entering!!" Brian says

"Calm down, Brian!" Brock says

"They probably did and they came on in!" Shannon says

They got dressed and headed down to breakfast, the kings had to help their little queen to the dinning hall, because of the rough sex they had the previous night. They see Taylor, Evan and Ryan. Taylor's hair was messed up big time and Shannon smiles.

"I see you had fun as well, Taylor!!" Shannon says as Taylor got up.

Shannon was being chased around Dinning hall by her crazy friend. To this day the two girls stayed here in Wonderland. Shannon became a Queen to Brian and Brock. While Taylor became crazier than she already was!!

************

This is for you my best friend madhatter445 !!! Anyway hope you guys like it !! And see you in the next chapter!!!