Can't Be Erased

I got this idea from listening to Can't be erased and I_AM_CHEESE give me a idea on how to do this!!

Anyway, Enjoy!!

Pairing: TerrorCat

😈🐺😈😈🐺😈😈🐺🐺😈

Play Song~

All you have to do is start up the machine!!!

Brian Hanby wonders why the hell he was here. Oh yeah, he was dared to go inside this old building. He didn't know on what this building was used for. But he soon realized that he was in old animation studio that made cartoons. Brian noticed that there was a lot of ink on the floor. He sees a cutout of a guy wearing a pig mask over his face over in the corner.

*BANG!!*

"What the hell was that??" Brian says out loud

Brian walks to where the loud noice came from and he was stepping in alot of ink now. He looks around and he sees a wolf body that was cut open without no heart. Brian whimpers as he continues forward even though he wanted to turn back.

I wasn't always a monster!!

Brian gets to the room that was boarded up that had overflowing ink inside of the room. He gets closer and a ink like creature pops out of nowhere and scaries Brian and he starts running away.

Please don't go!!

Brian ignores the yelling and he runs to the exit when a dark forms in front of the exit. Brian whimpers as the creature gets closer to him. He tries to move but his feet were stuck in the ink. The creature touches Brian's face with it's inky hand.

Why did you run from me, Brian~

"How do you know my name?" Brian says

You're the Creator's kid~

"You mean Joey Drew?" Brian says

Yes~

"I haven't seen my dad in over thirty years and mother told me that he was died..." Brian says

Creator is alive but he is also died inside~

"He can't be died and alive at the same time!!" Brian says

Is that your heart is beating or  is it a Illusion you're alive!!

Well, you are mine now~

"What do you mean by that??" Brian says

Before Brian could move away, he was covered in ink and he blacks out.

The Ink stains~

Brian wakes up in a dark room tied to a wall in a pentagram. He sees a normal guy with Sandy brown hair and blue eyes staring at Him and he blushes slightly!!

"Who are you?" Brian says

"I'm Tyler the dancing Demon!" Tyler says

"You're the one that I was talking to earlier!!" Brian says struggling in the ropes

"No, that was Wildcat that you were talking to.. he is my dark side..." Tyler says

"Can you please let me go?" Brian says

"No can do, Brian. I have something to do with you because you are the sheep that wondered in here like you did but don't worry you it won't hurt you!!!" Tyler says smirking

Tyler transforms into WildCat and walks over to the struggling Brian.

Have to make you like me my dearest~

"No, you can't do this!!" Brian says

You shouldn't have came here little sheep. Now you must go to sleep.... You will wake tomorrow or you won't wake!! Sheep, sheep go to sleep...

"No, I won't give up easily!!" Brian says

Fine if you don't go to sleep when I will change you while you are awake~

Brian screams as WildCat takes a needle and pours ink into it and puts it into his bloodstream. Brian whimpers as he feels the ink move within him. Then the ink starts to covered his body.

The Machine is thumping, and the ink is pumping!! Now You need to run, because the demon is coming!!

Brian whines when the ink covered him and WildCat smirks and watches as Brian breaks the ropes and bows down to WildCat.

"How am I serve you my master~" Brian says

Can't be Erased!!!

"You stay by my side for all times is all I asked of you, Brian my little Angel~" WildCat says turning back to Tyler

~

Life for Brian the Angel, was great with his master Tyler/WildCat and loved his master!!!

😈🐺😈🐺😈🐺😈🐺😈🐺

Hope you like it!!