The Skype call Pt 2!!!

Here is part 2 to Skype call!!

Hope you like it!!!

Pairing: TerrorKairiSnuckel

**********

"You two like her don't you!!" Tyler says

"No!!!" Brian and Brock say

"Bullshit!!" Delirious says

Ever since, Shannon did the Skype call with them, they couldn't get their minds off of her. The others sees this lovely dovely looks in their eyes. Vanoss and the others get a idea!!

"Hey, guys how about we have a get together at Tyler's in about a week!!" Evan says

"Sure, Guys!!" Brian and Brock say

Evan and the others get their plan together but first they had to text Shannon about the get together and she happyful agrees!!

~Week Later~

Evan, Luke, Jonathan(Who is wearing his mask!!), Craig, Ryan, Bryce, Brian and Brock were there and now they had to wait on Shannon, who should be here within a few minutes!! Ryan, Luke and Jonathan distracted Brian and Brock so they didn't hear the door bell ring nor the noise of Shannon being here. A few minutes later, Shannon knocks on the door and Tyler answers it!! He puts a finger on his mouth to keep quiet and he takes her stuff to her room!!

Shannon was wearing green shorts and her favorite video game t-shirt Kingdom hearts. She quietly walks down the stairs and watches the Uno card game going on in the kitchen with Brian and Brock's backs to her! She walks over to the table and smiles.

"Hello Brian Brock!" Shannon says

The two guys turn and sees their crush standing there!!

"You fuckers plan this didn't You!!" Brian says with a bright red face

"I was in on it as well!!" Shannon says giggling

Brian and Brock blush at her giggling!! They walked over to her with smiles on their faces. The others had a plan to get them to kiss their crush!!

"It's good to meet you two in person, my voice sounds weird when I talked over the phone!!" She says

Tyler and Craig Accidentally pushes Brian close to Shannon and causes them to kiss them on the lips!! Both Shannon and Brian were bright red at this kiss!! Brock look jealous and he walks off. But they have a plan to get Brock and Shannon kiss. Brian runs up the stairs to his room, because he was blushing badly!!

So Shannon and Brock were standing there talking when Luke walks by them and pushes Brock into Shannon, causing them to fall to the ground with Brock on top of Shannon. His face was red as a tomato because his lips were on hers. Her face was also red and she just kissed both of her crushes and thinks of the happy thoughts them together the three of them!! Brock gets up and helps Shannon up!

"I'm sorry, Shannon!!" Brock says

"It's okay!!" She says

Brian comes back into the room and sees Brock and Shannon blushing badly and he knew right away what Happened, their friends accidentally pushes Brock into Shannon causing them to kiss.

"Shannon I'm sorry about earlier!" Brian says

"It's okay guys!" She says

She was afraid of telling them but she got courage to tell them in front of their friends!!

"Guys... I have something to tell you... I like both of you since I started watching your videos and ____" she didn't finish as they kissed each side of her face

"The ship has Sailed!!!" Craig yells from the other room

"#TerrorKairiSnuckel!!!" Yells the other guys

This left the three blushing bright red, but they became lovers after all of this!!

*******

I hope you like it!!!