Naughty Tentacles!!

Here is another Chapter and thanks to LilSister8 for the help!!

Hope you like it!!!

Pairing: OhmTerror

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

Brian was walking down the beach collecting sea shells when he sees a octopus that was hurt. He goes over to it and sees that it has a cut on one of it's Tentacles. He picks it up and heads to his house that was nearby. Brian puts the animal down and gets down on his knees to get the aid-kit when feels Tentacles all over him but touches his ass and covered cock. He grunts when he feels breathing on his neck.

"Why are you helping me human?" Says a voice

"B-because you were hurt and A-AHHHH!!!" Brian yells as he feels a Tentacles​ go down to his boxers​.

"You like that, Brian!! My name is Ryan and you will be screaming it later!!" Ryan says

Ryan starts taking the Brian's clothes and pushes him against the wall. Brian struggles and gets away from Ryan and runs upstairs by a Tentacle grabs his legs and pulls​ Brian towards Ryan.

"Where are you going?" Ryan says

"P-PLEASE I don't want this!!" Brian says

"Are you sure about that?"  Ryan says as he feels Brian's cock which was slowly getting hard at the touching.

Ryan takes all of Brian's clothes off and holds the male up against the wall with his ass facing Ryan. Brian whimpers as he feels a Tentacle wraps around his cock and pumps it. Brian gasped as a Tentacle went up his hole without​ warning and it's starts thrusting in and out of Brian. The poor male grunts as his load ends up on the wall. Ryan takes the Tentacle and puts something "bigger" into him and Brian whimpers at the feeling.

"H-Harder Ryan!!!~" Brian whines as he throws his head back in pleasure.

"Scream my name, Brian!!!~" Ryan says as he thrusted harder.

"RYAN!!!!!" Brian moans as Ryan cums inside of him.

But Ryan can't pull out of Brian for some reason.

"Ryan, what's is wrong?" Brian says looking back at him.

"My knot is stuck!! I just mated with you and now it's stuck inside of you!!" Ryan says

*Later & Bonus Clip*

Brian's roommate Jonathan comes into the front door and sees Brian naked with another guy naked behind him.

"What the fuck, Brian?" Jonathan yells

"Yes we did fuck and now Mister Octopus Ryan gets his Knot stuck in me after we had sex!!" Brian says

Ryan finally can pull out and he slide out of Brian with ease. Jonathan didn't know what to think of this. And come to find out Brian got himself pregnant by Ryan and had a bunch of kids and they named them the Banana Bus Crew!!!

**************

Hope you guys like it!!!