Gravity Falls AU

Thanks to I_AM_CHEESE for the idea for this!!! I hope you like it and Enjoy!!!

Pairing: Terroriser x Shannon x Cartoonz

🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

Best friends, Shannon and Brian were at Brian's uncle's place in a place called Gravity Falls. Today, the two were hanging out with Brock and cutting up with jokes and puns. Just than Tyler, Brian's Uncle comes out on the porch.

"You two go find something out in that creepy old woods for my shop!" Tyler says

Brian sighs and the two say goodbye to Brock and left for the walk into the woods. They had been walking for awhile and Shannon sees a crystal necklace on the ground that looked really old and odd. Shannon was about to grab it but Brian stopped her from doing so.

"According to the journal that is a curse necklace and if someone should touch it or wear it they call forth a demon named Luke Cipher and he is destroyer of all.." Brian states

"Your friend is right you know?" Says a voice behind the two

They see a Male with brown/red hair and brown eyes. He was staring at the two with lust in his eyes. Brian ends up tripping and falling on top of the cursed necklace and the Male smirks.

"Thank you for freeing me and now you two get a reward for this!!" The Male says

The two knew right away this guy was Luke Cipher. They tried to run from him but they ended floating in the air by the Demon's magic. Both Shannon and Brian whimper as they floated towards the Demon.

"Here comes the fun part, nighty night you two!" Luke says as he snaps his fingers and they pass out and they fell to the ground

"Now it's time to give this town a makeover and called upon my demon friends to help me!!" Luke says looking at the two passed out humans.

At first, Luke didn't know what to do with the two humans. But then a plan starts to come to mind and he smirks....

~

Brian and Shannon wake up on something soft. They open their eyes and see that they are on a bed, they were to the bed by soft silk rope. They were in undergarments when they hear a door opening and closing and then locked.

"Where the hell are we!!!" Brian yells

"In the new Gravity Falls Kingdom that belongs to me now!" Luke says

"Where are all our friends??" Shannon asked

"They are safe for now.. if you two behave for me!!" Luke says

They had noticed that he was only wearing his boxers and they could see his hard on. They both blush as he climbs up onto the bed. He attacks Brian's neck, which earns him a moan and the demon smirks at the reaction. Shannon feels herself get wet at the scene happening beside her and she lets out a quite whimper and Luke hears it. The demon grabs her chin and kisses her.

"Don't worry I will get to you next!~" Luke says with lust in his voice

Brian whines as The demon plays with his nipples and Luke feels Brian's hard on against his cock. Luke pulls his and Brian's underwear off. Brian's eyes get wide at how "huge" Luke was. Shannon even stared at it and blushes. Luke lifts Brian's legs up and puts them on his shoulder and slams into him. This causes Brian to scream in Pleasure as Luke keeps thrusting into him. Brian whines as he cums on Luke's chest just as the Demon does the same. Luke pulls out and makes his way over to. Brian's friend, Shannon.

"You ready Princess?~" Luke says

"P-PLEASE Fuck me hard!!~" Shannon moans

Luke moves into Position and slides into Shannon's tight hole. The girl below him moans at the feeling inside of her. After a few seconds, Shannon is adjusted and Luke goes to town on her. They both cum at the same time. Luke pulls out and looks at the tired/sleepy friends and they soon fall asleep. Luke casted a spell on them, so they don't remember anything about their friends nor family and they became his little slaves that ruled over Gravity Falls and the two friends never grew old because of Luke's magic.

🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

I hope you guys like it!!!!