Tattletale AU

H2Ocomiscpsycho wanted me to do this AU as well. Thanks for the help with this as well.  Hope you guys love this :3

*****

Evan was cooking dinner for his three kids. Brian, Cipher and Cosmic. They were all playing in the living room. When Evan hears yelling in the living room. Evan puts the knife down and goes to see what was going on. Brian was 16, Cipher was 14 and Cosmic was 12. Evan sees a mess in the living, pillows everywhere,  crayons in the floor and their drinks were spilt everywhere on the floor. Evan gives them a the "You guys are in Trouble" look.

"Alright, how started it??" Evan asked sternly

"Cipher and Cosmic were the ones that made this mess I was sitting here trying to watch TV!" Brian says innocently

Evan knew he was lying because he was acting like he didn't do it. Evan doesn't say anything else, but tells them to clean up the mess up while he continues to cook dinner. Brian was the brat of the siblings and think he can get away with anything. Well, he was about to find how it is to be a tattletaler. Evan calls his kids into the kitchen to eat dinner. They all sat down at the table and ate dinner. They see their mother, Enneidra entered the house with her purse in hands. She kisses Evan on the cheek and sits down to eat with her family, she just got done with work and came home to spend time with her family. Cipher was talking about how she had a met a cute guy in class named Brock. Cosmic tells everyone about the stupid math test she had to do that day. Brian stays quiet while he eats his meal. Enneidra decides to take Cipher and Cosmic out to see a movie and told the guys they would be back later. And the girls leave, Evan tells Brian to clean the table while he does the dishes. Brian was bent over the table, wiping it off, when he feels a heavier body was pressed up against him. Brian bites his lip as he feels hot breath by his ear.

"You should never lie to me, Brian. You know what happens when you like to me, don't you?" Evan says grabbing Brian's​ clothed cock and the boy groans.

Evan grabs his son's hands and lead him to the punishment room. Evan chains Brian up to the wall but not before he takes Brian's clothes off and his as well. The boy whimpers as Evan gets the paddle out and starts spanking him. Evan swings harder and harder, he notices his son was getting turned on by him spanking him.

"You like being Punished don't you Brian?!?" Evan says in Brian's ear.

"Yes, I love being punished by Big Daddy~!" Brian moans

"I loved it when you talk dirty!!" Evan says as strokes his son's cock.

Brian whines as moves along with Evan's hand. Evan bites down on Brian's neck and the boy Moans out loud. Brian accidentally cums before he should have. Evan smacks Brian's ass with his hand.

"What have I told you about cumming before me, Brian!" Evan says grabbing his son's hair.

"To not to, Big Daddy Evan!!" Brian whines

"Then why did you, Little Slut!!" Evan asked

"I didn't mean to, Daddy!! Please don't punish me even more!!" Brian whimpers

"Alright, but that was last time you do that, Okay Little Slut!" Evan says

"Yes Daddy!!" Brian says

Evan licks his fingers and puts them inside of Brian and the boy grunts in discomfort but starts thrusting on the fingers inside of him. After doing this, Evan takes his fingers out and lines his bif fat cock up with Brian's hole and thrust in without warning. Brian throws his head back in pleasure as Evan keeps thrusting faster and harder inside. Evan grabs his son's hair and thrust inside of Brian one more time and cums. They both were breathing heavily. Evan unchains Brian and let's the boy go take a shower before the girl got back. Evan joins him in the shower so they don't smell like sex when the girls get home from the movies. They get dry and head downstairs and played video games until they hear the front door open and see the girls were back.

"So, this is what you guys do when the girls go out to watch a movie!" Enneidra says

"Yes, we do Babe!" Evan says smirking over at Brian.

The girls went to sleep and the boys kept playing the video game and Brian's ass was sore as hell the next morning.

*****
Wow never done a Daddy kink before but here it is :)