Tyler's birthday Surprise!

This chapter is gonna be a little smutty because Tyler has a kink problem!

Bottom(s): Brian and Brock
Top: Tyler

******

Tyler was having a shitty birthday. None of his friends called him and he felt bad. He drives back to his house to party alone and beer and watch a little bit of TV. He opens the front door, he takes his jacket off and heads to his bedroom upstairs, he hears grunting coming from the basement. But he changes into comfortable clothes and heads to the basement where the grunting noises. He opens the and walks down the stairs and his eyes widen. Brian and Brock were bound and gagged and struggling and making grunting noises through the gag. A tent had formed in his shorts because both guys were naked and exposed.

"So, this is why the guys didn't call for, this a birthday present for me?"

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Both guys grunts

Tyler takes his clothes off and walks over to the guys. Both guys were still struggling but they looked up at Tyler and whimpers at him. Tyler walks around to where their asses were and spanks them.

"Mmmmmmmph!!" Brian whimpers

"Mmmmmmmph!!" Brock grunts

Tyler had noticed that both guys were hard and had pre cum on the tips. He smirks and licks his fingers on each hand and puts them into each of them. The guys move on Tyler's​ fingers, which turns the Birthday boy on even more.

"You two are making me horny as fuck right now!!" Tyler says

He takes his fingers and thrusted into Brock and younger man grunts into the gag. Tyler keeps thrusting faster and harder until they both cum at the same time. Brian whimpers at Tyler as he moves his ass closer to the birthday boy.

"Is someone jeslous? Oh don't worry I'm fixing to fuck you senseless just like what I did to Brock over there!!!" Tyler says in Brian's ear.

Tyler puts his dick into Brian ass and fucks him raw and senseless, Brian cums all over the floor just before Tyler did. Tyler pulls out and spanks Brian's ass.

"Who said you could cum before me?" Tyler asked

He grabs Brian by the hair and makes Brian look at him. Brian grunts and starts struggling.

"For punishment both of you have to lick my big fat cock and make me cum from it." Tyler says smirks as both guys eyes went wide at his comment.

Tyler takes the ball gags out of their mouth and pulled their heads into his lap. Both guys blush as they started licking Tyler's​ cock.

(Man, both these guys were good at this. I don't think I will last any longer with their tongues moving on my cock! Man, I have to thank the others from this birthday gift!) Tyler thinks

Tyler finally cums and it lands on Brian and Brock's faces. They lick the cum off their faces.

"Can you untied us please?" Brian asked nicely

"We have been here since early this morning when you left for work. And the guy left you a not on that table over there" Brock says stuttering

Tyler gets up from the floor and goes to the table and reads the note.

~Happy Birthday, Tyler!!
We are sorry for not calling you but we know that you like Brock and Brian, so they are your gift and keep them as your pets!

Signed

Evan
Jonathan
Luke
Craig
Marcel
David
Lui
Bryce
Ryan~

Tyler looks at both men and smiled. This was a great birthday ever. They all became lovers but Tyler was always Top while Brock and Brian were his lovely bottoms.....

*******
Hope you like this everyone :3