The Date

Me and LilSister8 thought of this one!!! Hope you guys like it and Enjoy!!!

Pairing: TerrorKairiSnuckel

🎠🎡🎢🎠🎡🎢🎠🎡🎢🎠🎡🎢

Shannon was in the bathroom getting ready to go shopping with her boyfriends Brian and Brock. Then she feels arms wrap around her middle and a chin on her shoulder. It was Brian and Brock, they had smiles on their faces. They each kiss her on the cheek. Shannon blushes at her boyfriends actions.

"Babe you ready to go?" Brock asked

"Yes, let's go!!" Shannon says dragging the two out the door

~

The three made it to the mall and it wasn't crowded at all. Their first stop was GameStop to look for new games. They split up, Shannon was looking for the new Kingdom hearts Game.

"Well, ain't you a pretty girl to be alone here~" says a random guy

"Uh.. please leave me alone!!" Shannon says loud enough for her boyfriends to hear.

The guy grabs Shannon's wrists and she struggles but he wouldn't let go.

"Get the Fuck away from our girl!!" Brock says

The guy pushes Shannon down on the ground and this pisses her boyfriends off. They started throwing punches and the guy ends up running away. Brock and Brian helped her girlfriend up from the ground.

"Are you alright babe?" Brian asked

"He didn't hurt you too bad did he?" Brock asked

"I'm fine guys... Let's get this game I found on the shelf please!!" Shannon says

"Of course, Princess~" Brian says

"Anything for our Baby!" Brock says

~

Brian and Brock decided to take Shannon to the Theme Park nearby. She loved roller coasters very much. After awhile of walking around, they decided to get on the Ferris wheel. Brock and Brian sat on each side of Shannon and wrapped their arms around her. They got up to the very top and it stop. Shannon gets scaried a little but the guys calmed her by each kissing her on the lips. Brian's kiss was soft and gentle while Brock's kiss hard and fast. This leaves Shannon blushing bright red..

~

They go home after riding rides over and over again. Shannon heads to her recording room to play the new Kingdom hearts Game she had got. Her boyfriends came in and watched her play the game. After awhile, they get tired but before they go to bed, they take a quick shower. The guys helped Shannon wash her back and she did the same for them. They got out of the shower and dry off. And then they crawled into bed with Shannon in the middle of them. Brian and Brock kiss her on the head.

🎢🎡🎠🎢🎡🎠🎢🎡🎠🎢🎡🎠

I hope you guys like it!!!