Deadpool! Tyler x Spiderman! Brian

Here is another chapter of my book hope you like it and a shout out to bananabustrash for this idea!!

Enjoy!!!

And the three boxes:
This is one
The next one
And the last one
★★★

Tyler Wilson was sitting on top of a very tall building watching the city, waiting for a certain person to come swinging along. He was Deadpool and he had a crush on this sexy younger male.

When we see him, we should fuck him senseless!!

No, we asked him out on a date and then have sex with the beauty!

....... Both of you are wrong, we kidnapped the spiderman and have kinky sex with him!!!

Tyler ignore the voices in his head at their ideas. Just then Spiderman or Brian Parker swings by Tyler. Deadpool follows after him by jumping from building to building until he gets to where Brian was. Spiderman was fighting off Dr.Ock(David). Deadpool (Tyler) watches Spiderman moving around and the way his ass moves.

I like big butts and I can't lie!!

He has a fine ass!!

Makes me want to fuck him right now!!!!

Brian defeats Dr. Ock(David) and he sees Deadpool standing there in the shadows of the buildings.

"What are you doing here, Deadpool! I thought you were on a mission for Wolverine (Luke)?" Brian says

"I got it done, too fucking easy!" Tyler says walking towards Brian.

"Well I have to go home and do homework." Brian didn't finished when he slammed into a wall and he gets dizzy.

Tyler gets some rope from his pocket ties Brian's hands and throws him over his shoulder. Tyler gets a great view of Spiderman's ass.

Slap it!!!

Rub it!!!

I'm going to fuck this ass when I get to my hideout!!!

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Brian yells as Tyler jumps from Building to building.

"You are coming with me for a bit! When you can go home to your Aunt May's(Ruby)!!" Tyler says giggling

Deadpool made it to his hideout and he puts Brian down on a bed.

"Home Sweet home!!" Tyler says

Brian tries to get out of ropes but they were too strong even for his spider strength. Tyler pulls down Brian's pants part of his suit and he was naked under it. This turns Tyler on!

"W-what are you doing?" Brian stutters

"We about to have some fun! Let's see who is under the mask!" Tyler says taking the mask off of Brian.

"Brian Hanby, you are the spiderman?" Tyler says

Holy Shit!!

I didn't expect that!!

Damn he looks sexy in this suit!!!

"Tyler Wilson is that you!?!?" Brian asked

Tyler takes his mask and shows his scared face to Brian.

"Tyler untied me please!" Brian says

"Nope, going to have fun with my boyfriend, Spidey!!" Tyler giggles

Brian looks hot like this in front of us!!

*Blushes*

Has a nosebleed

Tyler climbs onto the bed and kisses his boyfriend. Brian kisses back. Brian feels Tyler play with his cock and moans slightly into the kiss. They broke the kiss and Tyler starts leaving Hickies on Brian's neck. Tyler takes the rest of Brian's suit along with his own suit off. Tyler plays with Brian's nipples, who throws his head back in pleasure. Tyler smirks and heads towards Brian's ass.

"You ready for this dick, Brian!" Tyler says

"Y-yes please Tyler!!" Brian says

His moans and groans are sending me over the edge.

*Still Blushes*

Fuck him nice and hard!!!!

Tyler actually listened to the voices and started thrusting into Brian and it sends the younger male on a trip of pleasure.

"T-tyler I'm so close!!" Brian moans

"Me too, Love!!" Tyler says

Tyler thrusted one more time into Brian and they both cum at the same time. Tyler unties Brian and they both hugged each other and kissed passionately.

"Why didn't you tell me you were Deadpool, Tyler?" Brian asked

"Well why didn't you tell me you were spiderman?" Tyler asked

"Because I didn't want to get targeted by all the villains here!" Brian says

"Well if they find about it, I might just have to kill them!" Tyler says

"I love you, Tyler but you are very crazy!!" Brian says

"But I thought you like my craziness!!" Tyler says pouting

"I do babe!" Brian says as Tyler cheers up again.

Tyler takes Brian home because, Brian's ass was sore as hell and Deadpool watched over Spiderman's house for the rest of the night, making sure nobody messes with his lover!!

★★★

I hope you like it!!!