Spongebob AU

Some of my friends helped me with this and I thank you girls for helping me!! Anyway hope you guys likes it and enjoy it!!

Top: Vanoss Nogla Brock and Luke
Bottom: Brian

*******

Brian was making his way to his work. He was very excited and happy today. He sees his next door neighbor Brock waving at him as heads for work. David was walking to work as well. Brian talks to him until they get to work and they go to their work stations. Their boss Vanoss had to go somewhere and told them to watch out for Luke his enemy and leaves the work place. Brian was in the back doing something, while Nogla was reading something and falls asleep at his work station. Brian was humming a tone and bends over to pick up something when he feels someone behind him.

"Mt, what a sight to see. I have always like big bubbly butt, Brian!" Says a familiar voice

Brian turns around and sees Luke standing there with a smirk. Luke pushes Brian up against the wall and bites down on Brian's neck, earning a moan from smaller male. Brian tries to move away from him but Luke keeps him pinned up against the wall.

"Who say you could move!" Luke says

"Luke p-please leave me alone, I'm going to get in trouble if Vanoss walks in here!" Brian whimpers

"But I just saw him leave though!" Luke says smirking

"But Vanoss could come back anytime!! I don't want to lose my job!!" Brian whining

"If you lose your job you could always come and work with, I could use someone else besides my crazy friend Delirious!" Luke says

"Never! Vanoss is my friend and boss and I'm not going to fall for any of your tricks!!" Brian says trying to push Luke but the other male was stronger than him.

Just then Vanoss walks in and sees Brian pinned up against the wall by Luke. Vanoss looked pissed.

"What the hell is going on here!!" Vanoss yells

"Please, Vanoss!! I tried to get him off of me and he won't move!" Brian says

"Get the hell outta here, Luke!!" Vanoss yells as Luke walks out with a smirk on his face.

~Later~

Brian was naked tied up and gagged up against the wall of Vanoss secret room in the work place. David and Brock stood by and watched as Evan puts the finishing touches on Brian backs away from Brian. The smaller male whimpers as he tries to move but he couldn't move at all. David walks over to Brian and starts to sucks him off. The smaller male moans at the feeling and moves around. Brock was over in the corner watching and jerking off. Evan plays with Brian's nipples and the poor boy moans as he cums into David's mouth. David pulls his mouth off of Brian and let's Evan suck him him off, while David puts his fingers  into Brian's ass and moves them around and hits his g spot and the tied up male screams. David pulls out his fingers. Evan pulls his mouth off of Brian and pushes his cock inside of him. Brian throws his head back in pleasure as Evan thrusted in and out of him and cum inside of Brian. Evan moves and let's David have a chance at Brian. Brock cums as he sees Brian cums on David's belly. The tied up male groans as David cums inside of him. They help Brian and get home to sleep.. But he was sore as hell when he woke up the next morning....

********

Sorry if it suck... I would had made it better but I just into a fight with my mom on the phone and I'm upset right now. I need some cheering up!! Anything I hope u like