Angel/Demon AU

LilSister8 request this I hope you like it!!!  Anyway, let's get on with the AU

Pairing: Bottom Brian x Tops Luke Delirious Tyler & Marcel

👼😈👼😈👼😈👼😈

Newbie Angel Brian Hanby was out watching over innocent people and among other things as well. He had dyed red hair and blue eyes and he was Irish. He sighs as he sees no one in danger and he just sat there and watched the people. When Brian was training, his Angel friends named Evan and Craig warned him of four human like Demons on Earth and told him to stay from them, because they were bad news. Brian wasn't paying attention but four certain Demons were standing behind him.

"Well, well boys looky here a newbie Angel alone with no protection!" Says a deep voice

Brian turns around and sees four hot guys standing there. One had Brown/red hair and brown eyes, this is the one that spoke. Next was a dark skin guy with black hair and brown eyes. Beside was a tall white guy with Sandy brown hair and blue eyes. And the last one had dark brown hair and blue eyes. They were looking at Brian with lust in their eyes.

"What are you doing down here on Earth? Ain't you supposed to be up in heaven doing Heavenly things?" Says the tall

"I-I was sent here to watch over innocent people or whatnot..." Brian says shyly

"He looks sexy when he is nervous!!" Says the dark skin guy

"J-just leave me alone y-you Demons!!" Brian says stuttering

Brian flies away from them, but the four followed him. Brian was trying to get away from him but the guy with dark brown and blue eyes catches him. Brian squirms in the Demon's grip on him.

"He really is a adorable when he tries to act brave but that ain't gonna work, now that we have him now and Heaven won't know that he is gone once we are done with him!!" Says the guy that is holding Brian hostage.

"I'm Luke and these are my demon brothers: Tyler, Jonathan and Marcel. Remember these names because you will be screaming them later on. Knock him out Jonathan!" Luke says

"With Pleasure!~" Jonathan says

And the world was black for Brian....

~

Brian wakes up on something soft. When he opens his eyes he can't see anything, this must have been a blindfold over his eyes. He couldn't move his hands, they were tied with something soft. And he was chilly and that meant that he didn't have no clothes on him. He hears a door open and closed and then lock. Brian whimpers when he feels weight on both sides of the bed. He struggles but it stopped when he felt biting on both sides of his neck. Brian let's out a moan and the Demons smirked at this, Luke motions for Tyler to suck on his cock. Brian whimpers as he feels  someone suck him off.

"P-please stop I'm innocent and never done this before!!" Brian whines

"Well, you will like soon don't you worry your little Angel head off!!" Luke says playing with his nipples

Brian arches off the bed as Tyler continues to suck him off. Luke takes the blindfold off. The Angel blinks and sees the Demons naked and blushes at this. Brian cums inside of Tyler's mouth. The demon takes his mouth of Brian with a "POP" noise. Brian was a whimpering mess as Tyler moves towards his mouth and demands Brian to suck and the Angel did what he was told and started sucking it. Tyler grunts as Brian uses his tongue and makes the demon cum inside of his mouth. Marcel let's Brian sucks him off as well and cums after a few minutes. And Jonathan does the same and Brian sucks him and does a good job because he cums after a few minutes as well. Luke takes his fingers out and causes Brian to whimper, but it doesn't last long as Luke pushes inside of Brian.

"P-PLEASE fuck me!!!" Brian whines

Luke goes faster and Harder and cums inside of Brian. Tyler was next to fuck Brian and the Angel was in another world as Tyler fuck fast and hard and cums inside of him. Jonathan fucks Brian like there was no tomorrow. And Marcel takes it nice and slow, but Brian pushes onto the cock and it makes Marcel go fast let and harder inside of Brian. The dark skin male didn't last long and he cums. The four look at the very tired Angel and they cleaned him up and pulled the covers over his body and let's him rest. The next day Brian was sore and couldn't hardly walk for a week but it was worth it!!

😈👼😈👼😈👼😈👼😈👼😈

I hope you guys like it!!!