Pokemon AU

Requested by shoulderfriend03 and I hope you guys like!!!

Pairing: BasicallyIDoTerroriser

Enjoy!!!

********

Brian Hanby, a rookie of  catching and Battling Pokemon has made his way to Alola Region. His Pokemon, Terroriser was a snake like Pokemon. It was green and yellow. Brian bumps into a another Rookie named Marcel(Pretending to be a rookie to close to Brian).  They battle it out and Terroriser faint and Brian comfort his Pokemon. He heads off to the healing center to heal Terroriser. He didn't know that he was being followed by a Certain Team Rocket Follower. Brian gets Terroriser healed and got some potions and other things as well. He went into the forest by the small town. He walks around and he battle some wild Pokemon. Brian noticed how quiet it was. So he starts walking around some more when he feels a cloth go over his mouth and nose. Brian struggles but he goes lump in the Captor's arms

~

Brian opens his eyes and notices that he was tied up to a chair and had a gag in his mouth. He was also in just his boxers. Brian whines as he pulls at the ropes binding him to the chair.

"Struggling only makes it worse on you!" Says a familiar voice

Brian grunts and his eyes go wide to seeing Marcel standing there in a Team Rocket Suit with a smirk. Marcel walks over and takes the gag out of his mouth.

"What do you want with me?" Brian asked

Marcel doesn't say nothing but takes his hand and rubs Brian in a certain area. The Rookie grunts at this action. Marcel smirks and places his lips on the Rookie's lips. He licks Brian's bottom lip for entrance but the Rookie doesn't let him but Marcel squeezes Brian and opens his mouth and Team Rocket Member enters his mouth. Marcel pulls back from the kiss to take his clothes off. He also unties Brian's feet and takes his blue boxers off. Marcel smirks at Brian's little 'problem' and starts sucking on it getting the Rookie to moan out His name. This Turned Marcel and he keeps sucking on it until Brian cums in his mouth. The rookie whimpers at the loss.

"Don't worry you are about to have the time of your life, Brian~" Marcel says into Brian's ear

This sends shivers down Brian's spine. Marcel makes Brian wet his fingers. The Team Rocket Member takes his fingers out of his mouth and inserts them into his hole and Brian moans loudly at the feeling inside of him! After preparing him, Marcel takes his fingers out, which Brian moans at the lost. Marcel lifts both Brian's legs up and slams into him without warning. Brian grunts as Marcel thrusted really fast into him and Brian feels himself get tight around Marcel's cock and he knew that Marcel was close. Marcel slams into Brian one more time and cums inside of him.. Brian passes out ...

~
Brian finds himself back in the forest where he was at and his clothes were on his body. But ass hurt like hell...

******

I hope you guys like this!!!