Bakery AU

I have been watching Cupcakes shows and stuff. I got an idea for a smut AU. Hope you like it ✌✌✌

****

Brian was new at the Banana bus crew Bakery. He just started last week and he was still nervous. This was dream job as a kid. He used to help his mother bake sweets and cakes. It was a slow day at the bakery. Brian was standing by the front, waiting for any customers to come in and place their order. But today was a little bit different, a man comes inside, wearing a business suit and black sunglasses. He walks over to where Brian is standing.

"Hello, welcome to the Banana bus crew Bakery! How can I help you today?" Brian says with a smile.

"I'm actually here today to look around. I'm Brock, the Bakery Owner. You must be new, never seen you before?" Brock says

"Uh... I started last week...." Brian says blushing.

Brian couldn't keep his eyes off the owner of the Bakery. He was Handsome in Brian's eyes. Brock looks around the area to see if everything was okay.

"Actually, I would like something today?" Brock says

"Yes, what do you want sir?" Brian says shyly.

"Something chocolate. It don't matter to me." Brock says

"Would a cake be alright ?" Brian asked

"That will be fine." Brock says as Brian turns his back and bends down to get some things to make the cake.

Brian doesn't know that Brock is looking at his ass the whole time. Brian was mixing up the ingredients for chocolate cake, when he feels someone standing behind him. Brian could feel something touching his ass. He turns around and sees Brock standing there with lust in his eyes.

"Can I help you with something, sir?" Brian says

"Actually you can.. but first take your clothes off, babe." Brock says.

"But I will lose my job if I do this." Brian says

"I turned all of the cameras off and locked the door..." Brock says

Brock starts grinding into Brian, who whimpers.

"What about the cake mix, Sir?" Brian ask

*Smut warning*

"I have a couple of ideas..." Brock says smirking.

Brian blushes madly as Brock helps take his clothes off. Brian sits the cake mix down on the counter. He clears off the table used for Putting Cupcakes and cakes  to cool down. He grabs Brian and puts him on the table. Brock grabs the cake mix over to the table. He spreads it all over Brian's body. Brian's face turns completely red when Brock gets done spreading the cake mix on his body. Brock smirks at Brian and starts licking the chocolate off of Brian's neck. Brian whimpers at what Brock is doing.

"I'm going to eat alive baby~." Brock says

"Please do, Sir!!" Brian says

Brock licks every part of his body except for a certain part of the body. He sees that Brian has a hard on.

"You like it when I lick you baby?" Brock says

"~Ohhhh. Please don't tease me!!" Brian moans

"Okay. But I might take a bite out of your chocolate dick if you ain't careful." Brock says with a smirk

Brock starts sucking on Brian's dick with chocolate cake mix going into his mouth. He sucks on it until Brian cums in his mouth. It tasted like white chocolate.

"Now it's my turn to give you my treat." Brock says

Brock lines his dick up to Brian's hole and slams into Brian. Brian scream and moans as Brock kept thrusting harder and harder into him.

"Oh right there, Brock. Go faster and harder!" Brian yells

Brock keeps thrusting until he cums inside of Brian. They both were out of breath. They started cleaning up their mess up.

~next day~

"Why the hell does it smell like somebody had sex in here!!!" Yells Tyler as he and Craig opened up the shop that morning.

They keep smelling the "Sex Smell" inside. And then Brian, walks in and was limping slightly.

"Are you okay, Brian?" Craig asked

"Oh, I'm fine. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Brian says smiling.

"Did you have sex in here yesterday?" Tyler asked

"No, why?" Brian says

"Because you were the only one working yesterday." Tyler says

"I don't know why it smells like sex in here." Brian says

"Hey!! We are missing a box of Chocolate cake mix. Did you make a make a cake yesterday?" Craig asked

"Oh, yes I did..." Brian says blushing a little.

And the rest of the day stayed quiet except for Brian groaning in pain about his ass hurting.

*****
Brock has a food kink X3
Hope you guys like it