Costume AU

Costume AU
I love Halloween because you get to dress up in crazy outfits. And I thought of A Terrorsnuckel Halloween lol
✌✌Hope you enjoy
Contains smut
****

"I hate you, Brian!?!?" Brock yells

"Why for, babe? How does the costume I got you look?" Brian says innocently.

It's was Halloween night and their friends invited them to a Halloween party and they had to wear costumes for the party. Anyway, Brian. Picked out some costumes for them to wear, Brian was wearing this.

 Picked out some costumes for them to wear, Brian was wearing this

(Author: if you guys know who this is you get a cardboard 🍪)

"Brock come out of the bathroom, please so I can see."

"You won't laugh at me?"

"Of course not babe."

"Okay, if you do no sex after the party, you hear me."

"I promise I won't, Babe."

The door opens to the bathroom and Brock steps out wearing this costume.

(Author: and if you guys know who this character, you get 5 🍪 of these)

Brian eyes go wide at how Brock in this costume and his dick stirred a little from this sight.

"Well, how do I look, honey?"

"You look se-- I mean beautiful in that costume. Let's head to the party."

*Time Skip is brought to you by Lil' can*

The two dark magicians get home later, kissing each other.

"I had a good time what about, Brock?"

"I had a good time as well. Now I want to get out of this costume, it's bothering​ me." Brock says but Brian wraps his arms around his moo moo with his arms trapped.

*Smut Warning*

"Oh no you are not. We are going to play~" Brian says as Brock

"But the costume is bothering​ me." Brock says

" Nope, you are going to stay in it for awhile~" Brian says laughing.

Brian picks up Brock and throws him over his shoulder and heads for their bedroom to have some fun. Brian locks the door open and walks in. He throws Brock down on the bed. But before Brock could get away, Brian handcuffs him to the bed.

"Brian please let my hands lose please." Brock says

"Nope and  you also going be gagged. You have been a little busy and I don't want to hear it."

Brian smirks as he climbs on top of Brock and starts kissing his neck. Brock whimpers into the gagged as Brian starts to  bite his neck.

"Already hard. Am I that much of a turn on Dark Magician Girl?"

"Yemmmm" Brock says through the gag.

"Maybe you should be punished for being turned on."

Brian flips Brock over on his belly.

SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!

"Mphhh!!"

SMACK!! SMACK!!!

"Plmmmm  let me cum!!"

"I don't know have you earned it?" Brian asked

"Please mmmmmmmph!!!"

"What was that, Dark Magician Girl?" Brian says

Brian takes the gag off.

"Please Dark Magician of Chaos, let me cum I need to!!" Brock screams

"Okay since you asked nicely. Suck on these for me." Brian says

Brian puts his fingers into Brock's mouth.  He takes them out and pulls down Brock's boxers and thrust his fingers in. Brock struggles in handcuffs as Brian moves his fingers around inside of him.

"Please Brian, I need you inside so we can cum together." Brock yells

"Beg for it."

"BRIAN PLEASE FUCK ME ALREADY!!"

(It was a good thing that the only neighbors were Vanoss, Luke And Delirious or they would have had the cops called on them)

Brian takes his fingers out and lines his dick up with Brock's hole and thrust in hard. He thrusted in and out of Brock, who was a moaning mess at this.

"Brian I'm so close!!"

"Me too babe!!"

After a few more thrusting they both came at the same time. Brian takes the  handcuffs off of Brock and they cuddle until they fell asleep not caring about being in the costumes.
****

Wow another chapter done I'm so proud of myself​. Thank you all my readers. Peace out✌✌✌